chap 2

She slowly turned around and saw a very amused looking women wearing sunglasses and a Barrett she slimed a apologetic smile and stammered "sorry I didn't mean it I mean you are pretty irresponsible no no I mean you are not irresponsible I am sure there is a perfectly good explanation as to why your children seem to always get lost not that I mind minding them and why they call random people mommy and daddy and I sure you and Mr. agreste take very good care of them wow I should shut up" the women just giggled and said "don't worry mini meEE I MMmean Marinette I don't mind your rambling and I am sorry for last time Marinette adrien but this time I really need you to babysit them till tomorrow evening I'll pay 5 times of whatever it is that you normally get per hour but I really busy and they won't go to anyone but you two and you are the only one who could do it since your father won't allow them to stay over at your house Marinette pleasepleaseplease do it I will pay whatever"

"Umm how do you know so much about adrien I mean you only ever met me"

"Oh Emma told me who he was and I know his father well enough to know his overprotective tactics. Don't you remember adrian I meet you once I was in a ladybug costume"

"oh yeah I remember your names Marinette too right" ohm adrien remembered he remembered that the little girl said her parents names where Marinette and adrien agreste he turned around to see if indeed the little girl clinging to his neck is the same girl and she was he also found himself instantly getting mesmerized by her and he knew the instant he looked into her eyes that he will give up anything for her no matter what and that scared him so much he jumped back from the girl a little but seeing the hurt in her eyes he instantly acted as if he only jumped to pull her up front on his lap and when he looked up he saw the women watching knowingly like she what he was thinking who knows maybe she did she certainly looked like a angel.

"Yes yes it is. lucky coincidence I guess I mean even my kids got you two confused with me and my husband whose name is adrien hahahaaheheh anywho please tell me you are up for it I will pick them up 4 pm sharp from your parents bakery tomorrow" "I don't know I have to ask them first ""oh you know your parents will not say no they are such sweethearts and I really don't usually ask in such short notice but it really is a emergency please ""but ma'am three kids I have never babysat that many kids at the same time before ""oh I am sure adrien will be more than willing to help and your other friends too"

Adult Mari pov----

I knew I almost had her, me, whatever. I know what one might think that I am using the miraculous for my own gain right now by that I mean making myself babysit my children but it's not that. it's just tomorrow early in the morning hawkmoth or shall I say my father in law is going to do something terrible he is going to akumatise a mental patient in level 5 depression and his negative emotions will be so powerful that the akuma will be able to literally change the personality of every single person in Paris and that will include my younger self and adrien and nino Chloe and alya. We can't risk our younger self personality to change it will destroy everything we stand for so while we the adult team take care of the miraculous my children will protect our younger selves . Louis who is wearing the turtle miraculous yes I know their superhero costume is their pajamas but it was the only way to disguise the fact that they were wearing miraculouses as I was saying will create a force field around the bakery after midnight to keep the akumas powers from touching young us and Emma and hugo will fight the miraculous if we fail cause a child mind is so free it is not bound in a personality chain so the akuma powers will be useless against them I know what you're thinking that what mother will ever do that to her own children but trust if anyone can wield miraculous it will be my and adrien children cause they truly are miraculous. Oh and Chloe I know I would never agree to a sleepover with Chloe so I got Chloe out of Paris so her personality doesn't change ether.

"My father would never agree to let me have a sleepover at a friend's"

"leave your father to me I know him very well I can convince him for sure why don't you give me a min I will give him a call right now I am sure he will agree oh didn't you mention you all have a test tomorrow maybe you both lovebirds nino and alya, right ,can maybe also come over too since it's going to be adriens first sleepover and I think Mari is going to need moral support am I right alya" I winked at her I knew she got it then" alright we are up for it right nino she elbowed him in the ribs and he spluttered a y-yes. "Ok then if everybody wants to do it then its fine ""yay thank you thank you thank you thank you soooo much I will call your father and drop their bags and them at the bakery at 8 kay"

"yeah okay "" come on you little kittens let's go say goodbye first"

"GOODBYE MOMMY DADDA UNCLE NINO AND AUNTY ALYA" all three of them said simultaneously

She thought to herself at least we they won't have to worry about the future now

all three of her beautiful children followed her into the alley where bunnix was leaning out of a borrow "so to 8 o'clock then " all three of them launched themselves at the poor unsuspecting alix and said "let's go" I laughed at their enthusiasm and said "yes yes we will go but let first feed the kwamis and say bye to your father and the others"

meanwhile marinette's thoughts were on how cute adrien looked with Emma and adrien were on how was that women going to convince father that a sleepover is a good idea thought they didn't realize it plagg and tikki were silently freaking out as to why had their owners decided to visit their younger selves and why were their children wearing the miraculous of the ladybug black cat and the turtle. they decided they needed to have a chat with the other kwamis on tike's insistence plagg decided to leave adrien a message explaining that he is going to visit the guardian and will come to marinette's home later and that he was sorry to leave so unexpectedly but it was very important and he will explain later.

==============================================================================

add more chapters later byee