new york

*AUTHERS NOTE * 

Ok so I am writing my first ever fan friction. just 'cause i searched everywhere and no one had this idea and i thought that maybe i should write one. so here it is and just for clarification in case you didn't already known*sarcasm alert* I do not own any of this. 

*IN THE ALLEY WAY IN NYC WHERE LB HUGS CN*

"Don't you ever do that to me again" 

"i am sorry. I was so afraid to disappoint you that I didn't dare tell you the truth.I am such a idiot"

 "Yes, yes you are but you are my idiot so don't ever leave me again"

"AHA! I knew she said it! He's sooo gonna have to buy me the ice cream now "

All four of us me, chat, sparrow and uncanny jumped at the sound and realising that we had company as uncanny and sparrow got into a defensive position me and cn screamed at the same time "BUNNIX! Why are you here? Is everything alright in the future "

"Oh everything is fine  don't you worry minibug,kitty noir, hehehe"bunnix replied in a tone fit for a child on a christmas morning.

Marinette thought alix looked younger that the last she visited them when timebreaker came from the future apparently chat was thinking the same thing cause he said "hey don't you think she looks younger" "yeah i was thinki-""i visit you when i am older! why? Soo cool" then she did her usual hand sign of cool 🤙 

"would someone like explain who she is "sparrow screamed "oh yeah her name is bunnix she the bunny miraculous holder which grants the power to travel through time and who for some reason is acting very weird"

"hey i am not acting weird mar--" she was just about to say my name when a yoyo came out of the barrow hole which was right behind her and wrapped itself around bunnix body entire body then pulled her inside and then i came out of the barrow hole only a few years older,taller and with longer hair.

"I am so sorry mini me, kitty noir. it's just you remember how Marc's akuma changed people's personalities well something like that happened and bunnix got hit now she's using her powers to resolve bets""is everything alright?"oh we got it under control and i would love to explain more but you know the rule there's a first time for everything - wait where are we?" 

"New york""ohhh that's a good battle " then a weirdly very familiar voice came from the hole 
"hur-ry up alreadyyy, i-ce agge is not the pllla-ace to be on this tiiime of the yeearrr"

"was that my older self's voice ,CN said dreamily' so cool" sparrow was still in shock that bunnix can travelthrought time but aeon catched up pretty fast then uncanny said "my statistics says that the chances of us remembering meeting you here are nil after you use your miraculous ladybug so can you please answer some questions regarding something i am very curious about"

"oh well i don't see any harm" my older self said "i am literally freezing to death and you don't see any harm "older chat noir flustered from inside the burrow."like i said i see no harm" "I HATE YOU"he screamed from inside "if that so maybe i shouldn't tell u how to get warm "old me said smirking "good god women just TELL ME.

"ok then if you really want to know..."tell meee"  "just turn into ice cat pussy cat"

-oh of course why didn't i think of that plagg power up.Ohh, thats much better thank you- "He's still an idiot i can tell you that"old me whispered "HEY"came protest from both sides. we chuckled at that and the future LB said

'Anyway way you were asking something Aeon"

"yes i was wondering have you two solved your identity crisis yet?"

"oh yes, oh yes we have isn't that right, my kitty" giggling old me replied ''yep" said old CN

"well if that's all i will take bunnix here back so we can fix her up. Bug out"the second the hole closed they forgot all about what happened and went back to dissing out the plan but they didn't realized that even thought they forgot about it Aeon remembered and she smiled inwardly afterwards thinking at least they get their happily ever after they so much deserve

authers note 

i know it's not very fulfilling but  i had this idea that there must be other times bunnix visited them and they forgot about it like in cat blanc and i just couldn't resist.