~Chapter Seven~

"Should be so glad that I'm my minds in battle mode right now, or I'd be tripping over so much." I mumble to myself as I go further into the forest. I got to Tanjiro just to see him shoot off using Total Concentration, Constant Flux. I look up to see a strung up Nezuko, that's when I knew for certain. 'He's fighting Lower Moon 5. I have to trust him, I'll stay here and wait.' I say in my head, reassuring my trust in the burgundy boy. I watched as he slashed through the thick threads, I nod in approval of his strength. "You don't think these threads are at maximum strength, do you?" Lower Moons questioned. "Blood Demon Art... Cutting Thread Cage." The threads were now a blood red and caged around Tanjiro, if I was to help it would be now. But for some reason my body wouldn't, it was like it was telling my mind to trust the Slayer. It was like my body knew that the boy that I had travelled with wouldn't die so easily. 

Suddenly Tanjiro's breathing changed. It was no longer any form of the water breathing. But this one was one very few people know and can do. I watched as the flames of the sun in a shape of a dragon encased his sword and sliced through the blood threads. No matter how many times he got slashed he kept running. 'I'm sure he knows that he'll be immobile after this, but it must be his motivation to save his sister.' I say in my mind proud of this older sibling. As Tanjiro slashed the Lower Moon jumped back again and again to gain distance. Tanjiro finally went in for the final strike with no care for being slashed. I watched Nezuko when she moved her hand and it began to glow as well as her blood. As she closed her hand the blood lit on fire causing the Lower Moon to jump back and giving Tanjiro a more safer chance of defeating the demon. The burgundy boy had successfully cut their head off, but it wasn't the end. I'm guessing that Tanjiro thought this was the end collapsed on the ground barley able to get up and move. Nezuko was on the ground and so I dropped down and went and picked her up and brought her to Tanjiro to insure their safety. "Take small breaths and don't think to hard." I instructed. "Thank you, Shiro." He said. I nod in recognition and look at the demon's undisintegrated body. "You thought you'd defeated me?" The demon ask. Quickly after he replaced his head I slashed it off, and knelt down by his side. "A bond of a family is created on it's own through love or even hate for one another, it cannot be created." I told. "No demon child that I have ever come across has ever had a good past. Now in the after life you will be more free." I say as me and Tanjiro placed one of our hands on the boys back as he turned to ash. I look up to see the same man in the mitch-matched haori. I stood up and bowed at him and he bowed back. Suddenly a girl began speeding towards us so I quickly blocked her with my sword causing her to flip above us. "You do realise that you can't fight anyone from the Demon Slayer Corpse if you apart of it, don't you?" I ask not bothering to turn around. "Why aren't you attacking the demon Tomioka? You said we could never be friends with them." She says to the man. "That's exactly why... no one likes you?" "Why would you want to befriend a demon, I can tell you hate demons even with the cheerful tone in your voice." I state. "Alright, Tomioka, please move out of the way." "I'm not... I'm not disliked by people." The male said. The two higherups had a very off topic conversation. "Little boy!" The female called. "Yes?" Tanjiro asked. "What you're protecting there is a demon. I don't want to hurt you so please move away." "Y-You're mistaken! I mean you not mistaken, but... she's my kid sister! She's my kid sister, so... You see..." The fake kindness she's showing was pissing me off slightly. "Tanjiro get Nezuko out of here, I won't hurt her." I tell him. "Y-Yes!" He said and got away as fast as he could with his sister. "Isn't that against Corpse rules?" The lady states. "Yes, but since I'm not apart of the Demon Slayer Corpse that rule doesn't apply to me." I stated back. "Oh, but you're very skilled." She didn't stick around to fight and tried to go after Tanjiro. "I'll look after Tanjiro sir, so there's no need to worry you may deal with her." I said and took off. As I caught up to Tanjiro I noticed he was knocked out, and I could see a girl slash at Nezuko as she ran. 'What an eventful evening.' I moan to myself as I run and keep up with them. Just as I was about grab Nezuko and run a Kasugai Crow cawed. "Message! Message! I have a message from headquarters! Tanjiro, Nezuko and Shiro are to be taken into custody and brought back to headquarters!" The crow flew around and kept saying. "Tanjiro and the demons, Nezuko and Shiro are to be taken into custody and brought back to headquarters! Tanjiro, dressed in a checkered haori, with a scar on his forehead! Nezuko, a demon girl with a bamboo muzzle! And Shiro, a demon boy with a white mask!" "Are you Nezuko, and Shiro?" The Slayer that was previously attacking asked. I nod my head in confirmation and the girl sheathed her sword. "Bring them back! Bring them back! Tanjiro, dressed in a checkered haori, with a scar on his forehead! Nezuko, a demon girl with a bamboo muzzle! And Shiro, a demon boy with a white mask! Bring them back! Bring that back!" The crow repeated. I took Nezuko's hand and picked up the box, before going inside we walked with the Slayer girl behind us. "Thank you!" A woman's voice shouted and suddenly someone clung to me. I look to the left to see the same woman and two men from before, the woman let go of me and bowed. "Thank you for saving us earlier, we would have been dead, that you!" "You're welcome." I stated blankly.

It was about to turn day so me and Nezuko shrank and hopped in the box that was carried by one of the Kakushis.