Daddy?

Based on true story (again)

After finding out that I had made her pregnant, and that she had given birth, I was outraged. I mean, sure I took advantage of the situation, but I didn't want a child.
Waiting a few weeks, I snuck into the house, having no trouble at all since my 'wife' trusted me. And I say 'wife' because I never married her. When I arrived to the child's room, I never hesitated to grab the child and run to the apartment roof. As I gazed out to the large ocean slightly further away, I quickly glanced down, my fears making me dizzy. I dropped the baby, and turning, I heard a sickening splat as it crashed into the pavement below.

After a few years of prison, and a few years after that...

Now, I had a wife, and a newborn baby (well, not so newborn, considering he could now talk). We had gone to a nice picnic on the beach, and had finished as the sun was setting, almost as if the sun was packing up its stuff like we were.
I wanted to take pictures, and had suggested the apartment roof, as it stretched out to the ocean beautifully. Once we arrived there, my wife balanced our child on her hip, wrapping her arms around him carefully. I wanted a really good photo, so I told them to move back slightly.
And I kept doing so, to capture a good angle and everything, when our child called out; "So you can try to kill me again?"

Really short, sorry~