Top 10 Horror Games That I know

Yeah I know that's not a story. I just felt like giving you a list of games you should check out. Some link to CreepyPasta, so that's a bonus. I'm surprised that my phone knows that word. Not a lot of people do.

10
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
It has nice jumpscares, but I feel that it's kind of typical. You know, with the 'wake up in a random mansion', 'have amnesia', and 'monsters are chasing after you' thing?

9
Sally.exe
Just about made it into top 10. Good game, great jumpscares, but a little bit confusing for those who don't watch Sonic or play the original game series Sonic the Hedgehog.

8
Sonic.exe
Cool game, nice jumpscares, not confusing much.
But I have a question. Can I ask it?
I'm asking anyway. Why did Sonic go bad? I just don't get it. It's still a good game.

7
Fatal Frame: Crimson Butterfly
It's got great graphics, from what I've seen, and great atmosphere. Builds up the tension nicely. But since I've only watched episode 1 from Markiplier's gameplay of it, I don't get the story much.
Also, what's with the weird camera angles?

6
P.T Silent Hill
Amazing graphics, nice concept, and really builds up the creepiness well. I just don't like siting there playing the same moment over an d over again, like the Stanley Parable or something. I get bored real quick.

5
Slender: The Eight Pages
Cool game, nice concept, original idea based off of an internet sensation created in 2009, I think it was. I think it's a little bit pressurising, and I know that's the point, but it stops people like me from playing it. I hate pressure. And hate is a strong word, people.

4
SCP: Containment Breach
It was a nice enough game, and the graphics looked alright. I loved the idea of perma-death, where once you die you start over. A bit annoying but hey ho.
One thing; the monster is freaking adorable. It's meant to scare the living daylights out of you, but it's so cute.

3
The Crooked Man
Okay, not that scary. But the creepy atmospheres are cool, the story's amazing, and the characters are memorable. Plus the art is great, and I love art.
Also, I like the RPG Horror Games. Don't judge me for putting this here. My list! Stay away! *weakly attempts to slap mean comments away*

2
Outlast (Original and Whistleblower)
My God, that realisation. When you realise that Parker was there at the same time as Upshur. Amazing.
The chase scenes - I fucking hate them. But it was so cool, the concepts, the jumpscares, appropriate reactions from the character, and the chance to restart where you last left off if you die in a chase scene.

1
Five Nights At Freddy's 3
The 3rd in the series of the most popular point-and-click indie horror game. I feel like it wraps up the series really well, you know, with the mini-games that rests the children's souls. It was really sweet.