That night

We were sitting at the dinner table, when my sister bought up the question about me when I was little, you know if I was cute or anything.

They didn't answer until I asked, " Mom were are all my baby pictures?"

"I don't know sweetie you have to ask your birth mom." she says while she takes a sip of wine.

My dad looks angry with my mom and hits his head on the counter.

I look at my older sisters as they walk away form the table, with red faces.

I look at parent, trow my plate into the sink, and run up to my room crying as I hear the sound on my plate breaking.

As I was crying I hear footsteps going into my room, it was high heels, so I didn't bother to look, I knew it was my sister Megan.

"Go away Megan I don't want to hear it!" I yell back to her in a bitter and saddened voice.

She leaves my room, and I hear the door lock from the outside.

I quickly run to the door and try to open it, it wont open, "Hey, let me out!" I hear the Highheels clicking, and leaving me alone, and abonded. I slide my back againest my door, bow my head and begin to cry. After two hours of crying and screaming for someone to let me out, I feel asleep.

I woke up the next day in bed breakfast, lunch, and dinner prepared and ready for me eat, but the door still locked with a note on it saying "Don't believe me, and I will let you out when your dad comes back from Germany."