That Morning

I woke to the smell of pancakes, and the feeling of dried tears pressing againest my face.

My dad was on a business trip to Germany, and my mom was always taking care of herself and never thinking about anyone else but herself.

But, today was different, all the atention was on me and my door that was locked and I couldn't get out of.

I saw that my mom, being how stupid she is, left my window wide ope, and me being how skinny, and never wanting to eat, I could through the window perfectly.

After much debate I ate half of a pancake, and found out that it would make me fat, so I made myself throw it up, in the bathroom that I used to share with sster Megan.

I ate something, didn't I? Well, after much debate I gt dreesed and packed a bag with water bottles, and tons of fiber bars to last a year, and extra clothes. Last, I packed make-up, of course! I put on my hicking shoes that I love, with a yellow belly shirt, jean shorts, and a sweater rapped around my hips.On my head I wore a braided gold head band that rapped around my head.

I decided that I wasn't going to wait until my dd got back I was going to find my real parents.

I put my ear on my neon pink door and listened to the garage door open and a car leave. The house i so quiet you can hear a pin drop.

I watched as my sisters arguded in the back of my mom's Cayon, as the car left my neighboorhood.

"It's time, no turning back now!" I mutered to myself. And, of I went.