Secrets unlocked.

I looked over at Katy who was perfectly fine, she didn't have one mark on her face, and she smiled and said,"When you

fainted you banged your face on a mirror, that mirror," she pointed to the mirror next to her that was craked and brocken,

thanks to me.

I started crying and the tears burnt the cuts on my face, and in the coner of my eye I could see Katy running to me to huge me, and I couldl feel her cold hands rubbing against my back, this made me cry even more.

After I was done crying Katy pushed the tray of food onto my lap," You should try to eat something Kitkat."
"No, thats okay, im not hungry, as usual." I said ack to her, but I toke a bite of waffles and strawberries anyways.

"There we go, if you eat you live, we've been over this." she said back in a know it all manner, "I know." I said.

We sat around all day, talked, laughed, and even had a good conversation with each other. This was the first time in a while that we acctually talked without crying to each other about our parents.

We looked outside the cabin window to find the cops, they just walked right through the house like it wasn't even there, that's when we realised that the cabin made itself disppear because it knew that we were inside of it.

"How long are we planning to stay here?" Katy asked me and I replied, " Until we find my parents names, numbers, and what they looked like.