The Beginning

"English is my leiblingsfach!(favorite subject)" Rita said as she danced around over a neon lighted background. Rolli was right beside her dancing around as well. "Leiblingsfach, leiblingfach." she continued. "Was ist dein leiblingsfach, english oder was?" Rita and Rolli continued to dance and sing.

                 It has passed 3 hours of they're shooting of the video. They had just finished editing it.
RITA's POV
I walked over to my locker after i had just finished my dancing and singing. I was tired and sweaty but it was a good one today. I took a brush to my hair snd started brushing my short spiky hair. I suddenly felt something soft and cold brush against my back. It was Rolli, how i love his hair, his eyes, the way he speaks. "We have another practice tomorrow 3:30 pm after school. Make sure your their." Rolli look at my with his bright blue eyes. I blushed and said "Ok, sure i'll be there." Rolli walked away and i felt butterflies in my heart. Rolli has been my best friend since and i have grown feelings for him recently, it feels like forever. I took my backpack out and closed my locker, my brush still in my hands. I love my spiky balding hair. I walked down the hall and left school. A beautiful day in Germany, it was. I savored every last piece of it.
ROLLI's POV
I had just came back from telling Rita when the next time for practice was going to be. I walked over to my friend Thomas and we started heading out. I recently have caught feelings for this girl, Esther. She has curly pretty hair, tan skin and a beautiful smile. At first when i saw her i fell in love and i don't know how to tell her. I hope Rita or someone can help me. I'm going home now with my friend Thomas. He knows about Esther and doesn't know what to do either. "Hey Thomas," I said as we walked across the street. "You think Esther might like me?" "Of coarse she will!" Thomas replied looking out for a car in the road, then continued walking. "Yeah but I still can't figure out a way to tell her.." I said wondering how i should. "I'll go to Rita's later and ask her for help." I decided. "Sounds like a plan!" Thomas approved. We continued walking and dropped him off at his house and I continued walking on my own clouded with a head of thoughts. When i finally got home i put on my red vest and rested for a while. I watched some TV as my mom was still at work, i finally began to walk to Rita's house.
RITA's POV
I was just notified that Rolli was going to be coming over to my place. I got ready and put in my yellow vest, blue shirt, black and white striped socks, pink skirt, and my eyelash extensions. He was almost here, I could see him out of my window! All of a sudden, I heard a door bell. I opened the door to let Rolli in. "Hello Rita!" Rolli exclaimed, "I came by because I needed to talk to you about something." He explained. "Oh wow sure!" Rita said letting him into her house. Could this be, he likes me?! Oh, let's see!!! Rita thought. Rita and Rolli both sat down on her bed in her room. "Rita?" Rolli called, "How do you tell someone you like them?" "Well uh, just be yourself! And who is it if i may ask?" She asked in curiosity. "I like Esther..."
Rita's heart began to race and she felt a big gulp in her throat. She tried to smile and act like she was okay, "I just remembered my mom said i can't have anyone over today... goodbye Rolli!" Rolli then processed out the door and Rita started crying in her pillow. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. She had to figure out a way to get Rolli to like her back, she just didn't know how especially with him liking Esther.