Chapter 12: The Forward March

The United Planets was getting incredibly close to the Oskau Capital World. They were getting very fearful of the nearly 2 Billion U.P. Infantry heading their way.

They decided to use Tactical Nukes, in which it killed Billions of their own people just to try and stop the United Planets, but sadly... it was not enough to halt the War Machine. Tjey needed to launch Antimatter Missiles or A new Upgrade to Variant-Z to win this war, and they knew what Variant they wanted.

After the next 3 battles, their decision was commenced, as they prepared to build Anitmatter ICBM's but instead they held a BUNCH of Variant-Z in each Warhead. This new Weapon would be considered another War crime, but it was far too little to catch the attention of the United Planets nor the Entire Axis Forces.

At this point, the Allies are turned into the Evil group as they let this occour almost every single day. The United Planets were halted at a Naval Battle close to Whejiu, but that was one of the only victories the Oskau people will ever get.

The United Planets continued to build up their Army as their numbers increase day by day. There would be nearly 17 Billion soldiers by the end of the War at this rate.