Chapter 15: A 2nd Crisis

The United Planets sent Cody Judkins Sr. To go our to fight the last remaining Oskau Forces, and manages to find its Commanding Officer, General Baker Fields. It made a lot of sense now... from the Way they fought to the way they just sacrificed all of their men just to lose again and again... it was Baker, and he was pissed at him. The Launch was good and Millions of Variant-Z Missiles launch from across the Oskau Empire, but some of the Missiles malfunctioned and did not last very long before taking out Millions of Oskau people. This led to protests all across the Oskau Empire before it's destruction. Millions would lose their lives in the incoming firestorm, and many would have to move to other worlds to protect their families.

The two would have a massive 5 hour long duel, in which both tried to gain an upper hand in fighting one another, until Cody opened up the bases Antimatter missile hatch, about 10 KM deep into the Frozen Ice world.

Baker Fields would try to run away from it, but Cody Sr.'s size was no pushover. Cody easily picked him up by one arm and tossed him into the Antimatter bomb, causing it to give off a chain reaction, in which Cody Sr. Would make it out, only to realize his 3 year old son has been badly hurt in an Accident.

He rushes home from the War, only to find an unconscious Cody Jr. And his wife begging for help. They said he needed someone to give a ton of blood to save his life, and Cody Sr. wasted no time in assisting.

He sacrificed himself so that his son could live.