School?

Ronnie

We all such as me and miny are going to school for the first time today and I honestly can not wait like I really don't want to go but umm I want august to feel proud of me and miny so yeah I'm going ...

I get ready (pic in mm )

I don't have a car because of I'm only 15 and I don't even know how to drive ... So miny got a car that twist got her and some other things for sure I just hope she and him don't go to far me and her made a promise that we was gone wait till we find the right one an I know your saying it's nun of my Bizz but like that's my sister and if you had a sister bond like me an miny have you would say the same ...

I arrive at bey hights in Alanta and I get their and see damoni and twist with some other girls ... Ughh it's what ever tho ion really care I think ..... When I got out the car I was about to walk right pass him and he grabbed my arm "where you going " I said snapping at him "inside it's cold out here" he said " it's not even that cold out here now just tell me the real reason why" I said " I don't have one but I am cold now , Niggah let me go " . He walked me into a hall and said what's up with you . I told him " I thought I was your girl and I see you talking to them so I just thought you was done with me " . He pushed me to the wall and kissed me with passion and aggression .. And tbh I loved it every bit of it . He pulled away from the Long make out session .. Does that answer that question because I only want want you and you only okay so what me and you got going on I want because if I didn't I wouldn't be with you Ronnie "

Damoni

When i and her hot done with our talk I went to talk to the boys

Twist : I got done kissing Bae lips and she have me a entrance so we made out .. I swea I love this girl with all of me she smart and Loyal and I love the fact she can hold me down with out even talking that smile tells it all and best believe I'm gone be there for here ....

Tbc