Its Okay

Ronnie Pov

I Was laying on trey's chest in till miny came in here without knocking with her rude self. Trey says I will be back I have to feed my dog. I was pretty sure that was a lie but I will let it slide. I told Her how Damoni hurt me and how dad has a new girl friend. "I'm not ready for any of this" I say hurt and in pain of how people just love to hurt me." Ronnie it's okay you don't have to cry over this Niggah and as far as I'm concerned august can date who he likes without telling us who or why he is a grown man.

August//

Me an Trey Went to plan Some More Of Her birthday and I know he likes her and we gone amHave This Talk Something I Should Of Did With Tips Son Deminh or what ever his names is. " Look I Know You Feeling Ronnie and all but She Needs to Be Held an loved like the Princess she is, Them Girls Changed me By The Year And months that's I have been With in there Lives Mayne " . I Say With Honestly. " look Over the Weeks That I Have been Knowing Ronnie she is The Most Creative ,Out Thinking ,talented,and Smart Person Out There if any person besides you can't be there by her side I'm gone be there Idc If I Have to miss the Super Bowl for her best believe I'm gone be there she my number one fan " . I knew what he was saying was true an I hope that he treats her right . I know I might be going soon so I want them to find love in this world.
So I went home and trey went back up with Ronnie and I went to my lady Shaylee Foster we been messing around before I got the girls .Me And Shaylee Grew up together in Nola so we kinda been there she Was A Niggahs First But She Ion Know That. Shaylee Is White And Black But more light. I Was Cuddlin Up To Her And she said the words that had a Niggah like what .." Behbey I'm Pregnant" she said scared Shidd I was to. I mean what the girls gone say like damn . I rubbed my hands on my face ." Are you mad August" . I said" Nahh I'm Not You Mines And No Other Niggahs Out Derr So Ma I'm Glad I Was Your first Child's Father .

Ronnie //

I was in the room cuddled up with Trey . " trey". He said huh. "Thank You For being here for me " ." It's okay guh I Will Always be here because your mines, Have Anyone Besides me Called u Beautiful. I shook my head no . "We'll Raslin do you take me to be your boyfriend to love and to hold and to cherish every moment into sickness or onto health and to death do us part for rich or poor" , "I do" ."Do You Trey take me to be your girlfriend and to hold and to cherish every moment into sickness or onto health and to death do us part for rich or poor"
"I Do "

Now we must kiss our loves
😍😍😍