Bobby and the Tight Fucking Tooshie, Part 2

Daddy Clifford gripped his throbbing dog pp as he walked over to the hot and sexy daddy lightning mcqueen rod dick and slammed BALLS DEEP into his fucking tight bussy
Hot shitty dick mqcock let out a loud moan as he proceeded to shit all over the doggie's red canine cock
Instead of letting the shit come out, doggie clifford man forced his HUGE MONSTER BULB into his PUSSY
With a flick of my wrist and an urge to get this story on the road, he magically became pregnant as clifford nutted 69420 gallons of cum into him wooo

NINE MONTHS LATER

Booby titty dick man look idk I give up was in the hospital crying as his gut overflowed with babies. Suddenly, they started shooting out of him like a machine gun. Babies.
They shot out of his coochie and hit the wall at 200 miles per hour, their heads exploding on impact. So sad in fact that his pussy suddenly shriveled up and fell off. The sad pussy cried as it dragged itself and it's coochie juice to the nearby salad works.

Lightning rod cock moped o was now loverless and pussyless, poor pussy cock man.
So, he killed himself.
But then, bobby the builder burst into the hospital room, his cock swinging around in all of its ten foot magnificent glory as onision fingered himself in the fire escape. "Don't kill your self pussy rod dick lightning mcqueen man! I will fuck you to save you!"
He grabbed the dead car's corpse and fucked it so hard his soul suddenly came back. He vroomed awake as his booty cheeks clapped. "I haVE ALIVED AGAIN sExIEs" the booty cheek dummy thicc dumptruck having fat assed car screamed in pleasure.
Clifford the chad dog with his 6 foot canine penis jumped down the road like a fucking frog, his monster cock slapping everything nearby as if it was a butt. I know your secret Chelsie. I know who you really are. Why did you have to kill him. Clifford the dummy thicc, long sticc dog KICKED DOWN THE FUCKING DOOR to good ol bob's house.
"Bob. Get that fat ass over here."
"Oh doggy senpai eat me out~"
and then they fucked.
That's it.
I'm running out of ideas.

Minecraft Steve and Mr Beast were hot on the trail of the long lost block cock thief, who has been stealing all their cocks. While looking around the majestic cock fields for the mighty cock, they came across a cum tree. The cum tree was the cummiest tree in all the land, as the cum was so thick that it had the consistency of pine sap.
The cum tree suddenly began shaking its nut covered self off, revealing its gay underneath.
It was a gay tree. The gay nut tree bestowed its night nuts upon the nut pair

Steve and Mr Beast took the tree's nuts and thanked it before running in the opposite direction, their booty cheeks shaking violently as they ran off in all their gay glory.