6】ᴇx ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ| ᴘᴀʀᴛ ³

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying

"I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying."

~ Charlie Chaplin

"Okay, but careful with that...thing." (Y/N) Warned.

She wasn't mad about him smoking, but she wasn't a fan of that either. However, Johnny only smoked joints during parties and not everyday, so she brushed that off. Once, he even tried to make her smoke one but she coughed at the first puff and completely gave up.

Johnny chuckled before nodding his head.

"Ok, mommy." He smiled.

They shared one last loving glance before (Y/N) walked out of the bathroom, looking around to see if someone saw her getting out of the boys toilets.

While walking in the big crowd, she noticed someone dressed as a literal box shower. She furrowed her brows before laughing, shaking her head.

"Hey, where's Johnny?" She asked

Dutch's voice made her turn around and the sight of the Cobra boys all dressed as skeletons was quite the show for her.

"You sure do know where he is, am I right?" He smiled.

Dutch knew where Johnny was. It wasn't something new, it happened almost at every party, but he still enjoyed to tease (Y/N) about their quickies.

"And I'm sure you know too, so why are you asking?"  She smirked and took a drink, hearing the boys chuckle.

"You two fuck like horny rabbits, damn!" Dutch exclaimed, making his friends burst in a loud laugh.

"I think you're just jealous that he gets some pussy while you still don't."  She teased.

After her bitter remark, they all howled while Dutch scoffed and looked down, shaking his head.

"Okay, I gotta give you that one, high five?" He asked.

He held his hand up, looking at (Y/N)'s eyes that were adorned by the black Catwoman's mask.

"High five!" She chuckled and slapped his hand with her one, taking a sip from her drink. They stayed there and chatted a bit, making jokes about the worst dressed people there.

(Y/N) enyojed their company and was glad to have them as friends, thanks to Johnny.

Minutes passed and she was still waiting for her boyfriend, till she heard loud shouts that she quickly recognized; Johnny.