27】︎ ᴀɴɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴀʀʏ ɢɪꜰᴛ

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know

"There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It's caused by the
absence of you."

~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Although Johnny would never in a thousand years admit it, or tell anyone, he was a huge sub. He preferred to be dominated in the sheets while dominating in the streets.

He drove you to your favorite spot on the beach on your one year anniversary and brought a picnic. Although that picnic was long discarded once he pulled you in for a kiss, which led to your current situation of you straddling him, leaving wet kisses down his toned and tanned chest.

"Babe, what if someone sees us?" Johnny asked.

"That never stopped you before Mr. Lawrence. Now do what I say." You commanded.

He got turned on to the idea of anyone walking past the little secluded hideaway and seeing the two of you getting dirty in the sand. You quickly stood up and slowly pulled down your underwear to his onlooking eyes.

"Eat me out." You stated as he frantically nodded his head while you straddled his face.

Grasping your hips, he stuck out his tongue laying it flat against your folds and dragging it upwards, causing you to moan and tug at his soft blonde locks, only to cause him to groan against your clit, sending vibrations against your little bundle of nerves.

"Oh my god, Johnny, you feel so good. Just like that!" You moaned out as you humped his face while he continued to flick his tongue across your clit, moaning and groaning.

"You're doing so good baby." You assured.

Pulling his hair harshly, knowing he wasn't actually hurt. Suddenly his tongue entered your pussy as his hand slid from your waist to rub circles on your clit. As soon as you felt your orgasm come on you hurried up your humping, clit bumping into his  nose while his tongue was still entering you.

"I'm close." You moaned.

He reached up and grabbed your breast, pinching the sensitive nipple, causing your orgasm to come on.

Letting out a loud moan, Johnny smirked against your folds and lapping up the juices that came out, riding out your orgasm for you. Collapsing, you moved off of his face and kissed him passionately, tasting your juices on his tongue.

"Happy now babe?" He asked still wearing that shit eating grin that you loved.

Smiling down at him from his waist, you unzipped his pants and grasped his hard cock through his underwear.

"I think you deserve a reward for that." You smirked.

𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔜 𝔩𝔞𝔴𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢

𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔜 𝔩𝔞𝔴𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢

VOTE AND COMMENT🥋