Chapter 20

Hello everyone to the collab chapter for stattered!

I couldn't be happier to have this done! All of the credits will be at the bottom of the chapter but who wrote what will be shown in the chapter!

-•] EXTREME TW| Blood, Nightmares, Death, Abuse, Mention Of Abuse, Mentioning of Throwing up, Eating Disorder, Cutting, Self Harm, Attempted Suicide, Bullying, Voices, Passing Out, Description of Gore, Suicidal thoughts, Self Doubt, Swearing, and more similar to this. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, THIS IS MATURE CONTENT | EXTREME TW [•-

I want to thank everyone who has supported me over these few months for making this possible, I am grateful. Thank you to everyone to helped with this project.

Also, some writing was cut and/or couldn't make it in because of reasons and i'll make a chapter dedicated to all of it!

Wilbur's POV [SugarCookieQwQ]

It was worrying to say the least, to see Fundy like this. It had been about a week since Fundy and I last spoke, and he seemed more down than ever. Like how he was before, when he was going through the tougher times before we all moved in together. Last night, I had set my alarm to 3:30AM, which would be around the time Fundy would wake up. Despite the fact that the three of us have lived together for only a year, I know him. I know him well. He's hiding something, and I think Tubbo has caught on as well. I want to make sure Fundy's alright, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't also want to stick my nose into his business.

Surprisingly, he slept in, which isn't saying a lot, seeing the time he wakes up. It was 4:06AM when Fundy joined me. I'd just finished fixing up myself some coffee and two buttered toasts when I heard soft steps come from upstairs, getting increasingly louder. I watched as he groggily slumped down the stairs into the living room and headed for the kitchen. He clearly wasn't expecting to see me, since he stopped dead on the last step.

"Hey..." Fundy mumbled, looking down. He sounds sleepy, as though he didn't get much rest. "What are you doing up this early?"

I look towards him and, hoping I make my concern clear to him, respond with, "I could say the same to you."

Immediately I start to regret my word choice, but Fundy doesn't seem upset by this. He hesitates for a moment, looking me in the eyes. In the dim light, I can't exactly tell his expression, although that could just be the fact that, over the years, Fundy's sort of self-trained himself to lock away his thoughts.

"I normally wake up at this time."

"And that's why I woke up early this morning," I responded matter-of-factly.

Fundy makes his way over to the counter and takes a seat on the barstool next to mine. "Why me though?" he asks. It sounds genuine, like he's wondering why, out of everything I could be doing at 4 in the morning, I chose to spend my time waiting for him.

A comfortable silence falls between us as I search for the right words to answer the younger man sitting next to me. I take a bite out of my toast after finishing my coffee before hesitantly responding.

"You... You've been off, the last few days."

Fundy POV [EP]

And I'm at it again. Worrying my friends and making them care about me more than themselves. I want to be gone. I want to disappear for good.

Tears slowly fall out of my eyes as I remember everything that I've done to them. Maybe Tubbo's fucking outburst was right. Maybe I am selfish. Maybe I am a burden. Maybe I've caused the man he sees as his father to care about some person that can't control how he feels.