5

"Hey Sana, I know you're upset. I'm sorry"

All their way back to their room, Sana was completely ignoring Mina although she's already apologizing. She gets it why Sana is upset and Mina knew it's also her fault for not telling it sooner. Mina never hid anything from Sana but she was just not ready to open up about Chaeyoung that's why she did that.

They know Mina and how she never had any interest on someone or being in a relationship. And it's also all new to Mina, these feelings she's feeling for Chaeyoung so everything was just kinda hard for her. She just wanted to make sure about her feelings first before she could tell it to her friends.

"Sana.." she sat beside her and held her arm. "I'm sorry.. I was really gonna tell you"

"Mina, it's okay. I'm not mad. I understand"

Mina stared at her, not really sure if it was true or not. But Sana gave her a small smile and Mina felt that it was really okay. She smiled back at her and heave a deep sigh. Mina still wanted to talk to Sana and tell her about Chaeyoung's plan that afternoon but the class already started.

She can't focus again on their lesson, her mind kept on wandering around and ending up on Chaeyoung. Mina doesn't even know where is she taking her but still, she can't contain her excitement. She never trusted anyone this fast and Mina doesn't know why she really feel so comfortable with Chaeyoung's presence. It's like she's always safe with her.

Chaeyoung feels like.. home.

"Sana, uh.. so, I can't come with you. I'm going.. somewhere"

Sana stopped fixing her bag for a moment, Mina was nervously looking at her and patiently waiting for her response.

"It's okay. But where are you going?" she asked while wearing her bag.

"I'm with Chaeyoung" Sana quickly turned to look at her but Mina just smiled. As if trying to act cute so that she won't really get mad. "Don't worry, I'll text you. And of course, I'll go home"

"You better, Myoui Mina! Because I'm a dead meat to your parents if something happens to you"

Mina happily cling onto Sana's arm. "Nothing bad will happen to me. Chaeyoung will take good care of me"

"What makes you so sure? You've just met her for like what? A few days?" Sana rolled her eyes. "And now she's already taking you out on a date!"

"What the hell are you saying? It's not a d-date!"

Sana squinted her eyes at her and pointed on her face. "Then why are you blushing?!"

After they both separated and Mina watched Sana drove away, she picked up her phone to call Chaeyoung. She was roaming her eyes around the car park but she can't see her there.

"Chaeyoung, hi! Uh, I'm already at the car park. Hm, where are you?"

"I'm also already here" she answered and that made Mina's brow furrowed as she started to crane her neck to find Chaeyoung. "Oh, wait. East or West?"

"East"

"I'm sorry, I'm at the West wing" Mina nodded mentally as she started walking. "Find the black car. It's on hazard so you'll find it quickly"

"Alright. I'm coming"

Mina walked a little faster since the West wing is kinda far from where Sana always park her car. When she's already there, she could see a black car that's on a hazard. Mina was sure that it's Chaeyoung's car. Before she could even go more nearer, Chaeyoung got out of her car and met Mina halfway.