𝟏. 𝐁𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲

Hola, so here is the first shot of AdiYa. Hope you guys like it. So please don't forget to drop your precious feedback and Vote.

And thank you so much RRao_13 for this beautiful cover.

Here you go...Happy reading!!

******

She is sitting in the coffee shop at Shivaji Airport in Mumbai waiting for her flight which got delayed by six hours. She checks on her watch as she looks around bored and there are people rushing to their gates. She sighs deeply as her thoughts fly to her family.

She got married to Aditya Hooda 6 years back and it was more of mutual agreement in the beginning. With time they turned into best friends and their bond grew deeper than they thought due to which she was blessed with a beautiful daughter Jannat Hooda and a son Adhvay Hooda .

Zoya Siddiqui who is known as Mrs. Aditya Hooda is a perfect lady who carried all her responsibilities of being a wife and mother. Zoya was in love with Yash Khana since childhood who was her neighbor and her feelings very deeply embedded for him as she didn't know why she loved him so much. Yash loved her back but couldn't commit as he had family responsibilities and Zoya was ready to wait even if it meant a whole lifetime as she dreamed of being with him someday. One day she came to know that Yash married some girl from the US and was moving away with her.

She was shattered and heartbroken. Before she could gather the courage to question him for betraying her in such a manner, he left leaving her back with all the questions unanswered. She tried to hate him as much as she can and, tortured herself to ease the pain but nothing could change her feelings for him. She planned to do her post-graduation in another city and that's where she ended up meeting Aditya.

Aditya lost his parents two years back and he owned a small house in Delhi. His sister was married to someone in Italy so he used to stay all alone and he was a Finance Manager where she worked part-time. Aditya developed an instant liking towards Zoya who remained silent and carried out her job duties perfectly. Aditya offered her the proposal which she rejected in the beginning and this disturbed him. He continued to approach her but Zoya didn't give him a chance.

Soon Aditya convinced her to talk to him and when he found out about Zoya's past, he was upset and worried. No wonder he loved Zoya but he was doubtful if, ever she would be able to accept someone else as a love of her life. He had seen her shattered persona and tried to confront her to get married to him. Atleast, she will have someone who will love her honestly and wouldn't expect anything in return from her.

Zoya admired him with all her heart and respected him but never did she felt anything towards him. There was a liking that simply turned into a necessity of staying together. He always told her how much he loved her but Zoya would never reveal anything about her feelings and she knew that Aditya was waiting to hear the same from her.

At times she would tell him 'I love you' just to make him smile and he would kiss her cheek with a small frown and whisper "Don't be formal. It's not required"

Aditya knew that Zoya is forcing herself and he Zoya didn't want that. He continued to be her loving husband and at times Zoya wondered how he managed to love her so much and this increased her dilemma about her feelings for him. Wasn't she being selfish?

As her flight boarding gets announced, she rushes to her gate when someone walks past colliding in her and she tumbles aside. Her purse and passport fall from her hand and she hurriedly tries to gather them ignoring the person.

"I am so sorry" A familiar voice startles her and she looks up into a familiar face.

"Zoya!" He gasps unable to believe his eyes.