𝟑. 𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

Wow, What a gentleman he is, I thought while reading the novel “Love that feels right”. Lost in my imagination I was sitting in my room on the right side of the bed, holding the novel tightly in hands close to my heart with a wide smile on my face.

I'm an avid reader with good imagination but till now I never felt this way while reading a novel. I felt that Male protagonist ADITYA from the novel is the perfect gentleman, I always wanted to hang out, marry and spend my whole life with. I started to behave crazy every time thinking about him.

From that day I started searching Aditya in my real life, but I forgot that fiction can’t turn into reality. Every boy in my college was crazy about me but I was crazy about this fictional character and I used to dream about him day and night. For years, I kept on searching for my real-life dream man as same as Aditya. But as time passed and after reading so many books, Aditya got a break from my thoughts. Now Aditya was patiently waiting in the 3rd book on the left corner of my bookshelf. Life was treating me with many ups and downs and slowly I stopped searching him but as soon as I start liking someone else I start comparing him with Aditya at some point. Many boys came in my life, they proposed me but none of those relationships worked because I was searching for something else in them.

Though now it’s been 6 years for me, it was unable to get over Aditya but I was just living a normal life like everyone else without thinking much about love and relationships as I believed that being loved deeply by someone is not my destiny and finding Aditya was not my priority anymore.

As everyone says that true love happens either with the wrong person or at the wrong time, but I feel the only right time in life is that, when you fall in love, and the only right person on the planet is the one, whom you are in love with. For me, the right person was Aditya (a fictional character) and the times were forever.

But you never know what surprise life could serve you at any time. One day, when I entered the gym, while climbing stairs, my feet stopped on the 4th stair, suddenly. My eyes noticed a handsome, 6 feet tall young man with strong muscles and sexy back, in the mirror of strength section. I looked at him in the mirror continuously without blinking, but suddenly I realized the hustle of that place and resumed moving upstairs. While doing warm-up I kept on thinking about him and soon I realized that I was blushing without any reason. When I completed my cardio work out and came back to the strength section, my eyes started to search him but unfortunately, he left the gym already by then. But Why I was thinking about a person, whom I had seen just once and maybe I won’t see him again ever . Was it love at first sight? Don’t know but it was not normal for me. As we meet many people every day but we don’t feel the same about all of them. So I forgot that incident in a day or two.

*******

After few days, on a winter afternoon, I visited a nearby mall and while getting my Activa out from parking I noticed a tall and fit man in the white shirt and brown trouser sitting on a bike, as I had seen him from back only , while passing by his side. After almost 100 meters I turned back to see his face and I realized that he was the same person I noticed that day at gym,my heart skipped a beat . I stopped my two-wheelers on the other side and started staring at him from a distance, then I heard people around me saying .

“ Is she mad?” who were blowing the horn continuously to get a side.

I started Activa again and rode along roadside while thinking about that guy. As I am a strong believer in the law of Attraction, I was sure about meeting him again.

Two weeks later I skipped the gym in the morning due to some reason and thought to go in the evening hours. That day I wore a black color t shirt, black tights, and black pullover to protect myself from the cool breeze of December winters. After completing sets of my exercise, I approached back to the sofa on which I kept my bag. While looking towards stairs I slowly looked up towards the boy standing on my left and it was the third time I saw him and this time from a lesser distance, again my eyes glued to his face and I forgot what’s going on around me. He was talking to other trainers and I was just looking at his wheatish face half covered with beard, almond eyes, and long sharp nose. He was wearing a grey t shirt, green pullover and black joggers. He was looking like some Hollywood movie’s actor.