𝟒. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 (𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝕿𝖜𝖔)

Zoya returned home happier and lighter than ever today. She had not felt so good in the last few days. All the effort she had put in to avoid Aditya had drained her. It was good to talk to him today, sit beside him and look into his deep eyes. He did not seem like a jerk. He had a sensitive side to him.
She loved it when he suggested her to apply for scholarship. It was tough to get the scholarship. But why not do her best and give it a shot. In any case she had nothing to lose. She logged on the computer at home and filled in the application as earnestly as possible.

That night in bed, Zoya a closed her eyes and saw Aditya smile. She focused on his eyes and then on his lips. He moved closer to Zoya. Suddenly they were in garden with rose bushes. Aditya plucked a red rose and offered it to Zoya.

******

The next day Zoya brushed her hair and got ready for office with jest. As soon as she reached office and logged on to the network she saw an email from Ken. Ken had been off sick since a while.

His mail said: "Your email account has exceeded its limits and it must be verified and updated now, if not updated within 24 hours, we will suspend your account. Please reactivate your account below. http://authorisationcheck.tebly.com"

Ken is one hard worker; the mail server capacity management could wait until he was back, thought Zoya. She clicked on the site Ken's email had mentioned. The website asked for her user name and password. It had the company logo on top of it. She submitted her username and password.

A moment later she realized that something was wrong. It was a fake website.

tebly.com the domain of the website was outside terasoft's server.

"Its a spam." She shouted.

Her colleagues looked curiously at her but she ignored them. She looked at the mail list and found that Sheena and many others had received the email.

"Good Morning Zoya. Why are you shouting? "Said Aditya from behind her.

"Oh Aditya, Look at this."

One look at the email and he knew what was wrong.

"Zoya, Listen to me. Change you password immediately and ask others to do so now and in the meanwhile let me check the website." said Aditya.

"Shouldn't we report to the higher management?"

"I will take care of that. You do your best to ascertain that not many have logged into the website. And if they have, ask them to change their passwords immediately" said Aditya with some authority.

Zoya was done calling all of the employees on the mail list and a few more just to be on safe side. Thankfully only two employees had logged on to the website and input their credentials. They were able to change their email passwords as soon as they received Zoya's call.

Zoya was finished and she moved on to Aditya 's desk.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she looked into
Aditya's desk.

"Hacking the hacker's site."

"What?"

"Yeah. Some weirdo thought had he would be able to hack our employee mailbox and get past internal information. I will let the hacker get a taste of his own medicine. I will let him know that folks at TeraSoft are not that easy."

"How are you doing that?" Asked Zoya.

He looked at her for a moment, studied her and then said.

"Don't worry Honey. I have done quite a lot of ethical hacking. I am good at it."

And within minutes, he locked down the hacker's site and reported all about it to the cybercrime division. She was more than impressed. For a few minutes, she looked at him as if he were an alien from a different planet.