Chapter 2

"NO, NO, NO!!! The Doctor exclaims.  Rose doesn't understand why he is angry at her.  "CRACK"  The rock under cracks open and she falls down and starts to fall toward the sun.  The Doctor has two choices, to go to the TARDIS or go save Rose.  He turns to his TARDIS and runs.  The Rock cracks and splits causing the doctor to fall on his face and he goes unconscious.

Rose falls back and the memories of her life began to be the only thing sshe can think about.

Her wedding... the day she became Mrs. Hudson or Rose Hudson.  The day her husband was jailed for running a Cartel in Florida.  The day she stole all her husbands money and moved to England.  She knew that she would be dead.  Her memories are interrupted by The Doctor telling Rose that "Rose, you will survive, you will be back at home but you wont remember this, you will age about 30 years and you will be back at your house.  Rose, I will always lov".  Rose falls into the sun and it feels like a burning sensation but inside she is sad and it hurts way more than her skin burning and drifts off.

The Doctor starts to regenerate and he feels hius new cheekbones and short curly black hair.  His memory starts to fade and he realizes that being The Doctor will disappear and he will be somewhere on Earth... and so will The Master.  The Doctor sees outside and he watches the Tardis blow up and burn.  He is sad he is depressed that the Doctor will be dead and he will be someone new.  His last memories have faded and he drifts off.