Sasuke

My pov:

The orb suddenly shone and a projection could be seen.

*ring ring* A man with a coat almost the same color as his hair rang the bell of a small house.

"Coming!" came an energetic voice from inside the house.

"Papa! You're home!" the girl said, with stars in her eyes.

"papa? I am a father?" Sasuke wondered aloud.

"Shh. Shut up and see teme." Well, you can guess who said that. 

"Hai. I'll be staying for a few days."

"That's great! come on in!" 

"Your mom ended up breaking another house huh.. *Sigh*"

"Hehe yeah."

"ANOTHER? Who is this monster who keeps breaking houses??" Naruto shouted.

"Where is she, anyway?"

"Oh. Mama went to the hospital. She'll be back in another.... *looks at clock* 2 hours."

"Oh. Okay. So, what are you doing?" 

"Assignment. Shino sensei told us to write a report on the previous Hokages. *mumbles* And also the history of our family."

"Shino SENSEI?!?" This time, it was Kiba.

"I became a teacher, Nazeka? [Why you ask?] I love small children."

"Wow, Shino. I never knew that.."

"Huh? I couldn't hear you. On the previous Hokages and..?"

"*Sighs* The history of our family.."

"Oh. Sooo, you want to know about the Uchihas?"

"Not the whole of the Uchiha clan, but yeah. I'm supposed to write about your family, mama's family and also my family. You guys and also if I have cousins, and I don't. So never mind that."

"haha. I remember when I got that assignment. Yeah. Soooooo, you want to know about your grandparents and your uncle, huh.."

"Yep. And also I have to submit it by tomorrow..."

"Yeah. That's fine. I'm still not really sure if you're mature enough to know this.. but you're 12 huh. I guess I can tell you about your family."

"There's nothing much to tell," Sasuke commented.

"There's a lot to say.. you up for it?"

"Your word against yours, Sasuke." chuckled Shikamaru. It was the first time he spoke since the screen shone.

"yes. I would like to know about my family. And also, why didn't you guys ever tell me about my family before?"

"We thought you wouldn't understand at that age. But I guess you're old enough and you need to know."

"Mhm. I don't know, but I got no choice. Go on."

"So, long back, when I was 7, the Uchiha ma- wait, no. I should start from the beginning. So, when papa was small, the village discriminated against the Uchihas- not because they weren't powerful. They were really powerful, but that wasn't the reason either. It was because we had the cycle of hatred. You remember about the cycle of hatred and Madara Uchiha story, right?"

"Yes. I do remember."

"Great. That makes it easier. Since the Uchihas were discriminated against, my father, your grandfather, the Uchiha head discussed with the clan, and they had come up with the plan to... over-throw the Hokage. So, in other words, they were planning a coup d'etat.  The Hokage however found out, because it was pretty much obvious that they were indeed planning a coup. Any questions till here?"