Naruto

[This is one of my most favorite songs! Fruits Basket (Second season-opening ) - Home, By Asako Toki.] 

"Okay! That was really cute! But, now we gotta move on and see the next one! Who's going?" 

"Me! Me! Me! I wanna know if I become Hokage~!!!" Okay, you guys definitely know who that is.

"Okay! Sure, Naruto!" 

After about 3 minutes of struggle, Naruto finally managed to put chakra through the orb and it started glowing.

"At this rate, Naruto, I don't think you will become Hokage. And I will!" 

"Uhu! Keep dreaming Kiba!"

"Sasuke! You're here?!?"

"Wow.. Sasuke's the first thing we hear in Naruto's future?" commented Ino.

"I'm... going to become Hokage."

"WHAT?!"

Everybody had no expression and then they realized what he had just said.

"HUH?!?" It was so random and unbelievable, even Sakura was really surprised.

"I said.. I'm going to become Hokage."

"WE HEARD. DO YOU REALLY THINK WE ARE GOING TO ALLOW YOU TO BECOME OUR HOKAGE, YOU ROGUE NIN?!?" Screamed Kiba.

"And also! I'm going to become Hokage, dattebayo." Naruto grinned. He was just happy Sasuke came back and ended up against his original idea of destroying Konoha.

Again, the Hokage chocked on air. 

"I.. tried to destroy Konoha? Wow..." Sasuke's eyes were a bit wide.

'Why is he trying to destroy a village his brother died protecting', you ask? Well, he's an Idiot. Always has been. 

"pffffftttt the orb called you an idiot, teme!"

"I know. Shut up." he glared at Naruto.

No one really understood, well even Itachi for a fact couldn't understand how Sasuke believed the lie he told him that day. The day the massacre happened. Everyone at least once in their life after all this happened wondered how a very loving brother one day just randomly killed the Uchiha clan for 'testing his limits'. He too later on wondered how he managed to actually buy that excuse of a reason, For. Eight. Damn. Years. EIGHT. 

Everyone just looked at Sasuke and back to the screen.

"Eight..? It takes you eight years to get the truth?" Hiruzen mumbled. Well, forget about him 'cause he played a HUGE part in making the mistake of killing off the whole damn Uchiha clan. 

"Great that many people want to become Hokage, but look at the problem at hand, now will you?" it was the Niidaime Hokage and it was very obvious he was really irritated.

"Sensei.."

"Nii Daime Hokage? Edo-Tensei?" Kakashi wondered aloud.

"Seems like it." Hiruzen mumbled.

"H-hai!" well, guess everyone is just scared of the Niidaime.

there were small snickers.

by the way, to the people who are watching this, it is the fourth great Ninja war. :D

The battle arose, and the orb stopped glowing.

"Wait.. what fourth Ninja war?!? AND WHY WAS THERE A CREEPY SMILEY AT THE END?!?" screamed Kiba. Yes, I know, Kiba can be both really cute and really annoying.

"Yes, I am too wondering the same thing, Kiba,"Kurenai said, narrowing her eyes.

"WAIT. MY FUTURE DID NOT INVOLVE ME?!? I WANNA KNOW!!! DO I BECOME HOKAGE-TTEBAYOOOO!!" Naruto whined.

Sasuke snickered. "Doesn't seem like it, dobe."

"TEMEEEEEEE"

"calm down, guys," Kakashi said, holding both of their heads.

--------------

[Well, I'm sorry it's too small. I just couldn't write Naruto's. Idky!! :'/ I'm also sorry that this chapter was about me ranting how stupid Sasuke is 😂 ]

--------------

And also, just saying, "J A D E" is one of my most fav Naruto fanfics. Go and check it out! 

See ya nxt chap!! Bye for now!!