Chapter 1:The crimson egg

Magic's pov

As I ran though the forest then finding a place to hide then as I hide I see the  others no longer themselves and under the control of the crimson egg....As soon as they left the area I was in I saw puffy then I ran faster then ever before then after a while I tried to contact potion maker but no use after a while he joined then I ran towards him he was explaining that he was trying not to bump into bbh and red skippy...but soon as we where talking we where attacked by bbh..again!? After we ran I was asking where was purple demon?he said that she was supposed to be here by now but soon as we said that we see purple...but when we looked at purple her eyes where red...like everyone else!!!as soon as we noticed she called the others and we knew that we where screwed....soon as we started running and running then we lost her then after a while we started to get tired...we decided to go to sleep and soon after that tehnoblade found us wondering where were we? He asked before we got owner words out....then we realized that we needed to destroy the egg for the sake of the world and save the server from the eggs control.. "But how"?  Potion maker said before passing out...I said "we need a distraction"! I said before about to throw up... then I realized that we needed help from someone but we didn't know anyone that was infected with this egg virus...but as soon as I said that someone came out of the bushes and it revealed to be...

T.B.C

Sorry ran out of ideas..but I'll come up with something...but here's a picture of purple demon infected btw these art are not from me but from good artists so give them credit...

but here's a picture of purple demon infected btw these art are not from me but from good artists so give them credit