Chapter 3:coming back

Magic pov

As I started to see blood but it wasn't from me it was from "demon slayer has joined"then I knew he was going to owner location since he knew where the egg was then I closed my eyes revealing all the blood I'm losing in a second after the stabbing the Samuel did I think he snapped out of it to reveal that I was bleeding out and running out of time then demon slayer went in front of me and then started to challenge bbh..soon as he said that he accepted the challenge knowing that demon slayer was kinda weak but when you get a weak spot you are sure to win but looks like demon slayer was almost beating bbh at the challenge but soon after that the...eggpire looked and see Tommy standing there then turbo saying "Tommy"! Then I looked up finding Tommy wasn't dead but simply escaped from the hotel...but seeing my wound..finding it going to be very bloody but I was soo happy Tommy was still alive but as I look I see my infected friends looking at me with their red eyes and not the same eyes that had their colors in their eyes..I felt so useless at the time but Tommy offered my he's hand so I got up and was kinda blushing but I knew everyone...had lost hope but still...I wished this hasn't happened but it has...still...I don't know anymore*I began to cry and wanting everything back to normal but then as I felt like I was Dying then all of a sudden I Was picked up by a weird Figure that seemed deadly but I passed out before knowing who it was honestly.

End of chapter 3