Chapter 2:It went wrong

Samuel's pov

As we ran through the cold..we see philza we waved at him saying the things that happened back there..and purple demon...and how we saw her eyes and realized that she was no longer with us but another mind control prisoner under the eggs control...Anyway so after that I started to make my potions like always but making sure not to hurt anyone...with them...so after a while I see turbo and we'll I hugged him saying that purple demon got infected by the egg...before long he asked if Tommy was okay even if we heard he was dead...but I said "there is no information about that yet turbo..But very soon"that's when magic got an idea saying that if someone distracted the others then we would be able to destroy the egg once in for all!she said before everything went dark...that memory still sticks with me..but here we are I'm being pulled to the egg before long I touch it and then I started to hear the voices and then I knew I had to get out of there but then my head started to hurt...then everything went blurry then the next thing I knew I had blood on my hands then I look up to realize that I hurt magic and the others then my head started to hurt again but soon after that I looked at the egg then my eyes I knew...where some how red but then it went blurry again then....

T.B.C

Also here's a picture of potion maker trying to fight...the virus but isn't strong enough to fight for long...

the virus but isn't strong enough to fight for long

But hopefully you enjoy the chapter bye