Melatonin Pills

Charlis POV: I woke up on the plane a little upset that we are still not in Arizona but kind of happy due to the fact that I will be the first person to get to see when we land but then I looked over my seat then I see my parents awake, "I should've put a melatonin pill in their drink" I thought to myself but it's whatever I  got up from my seat and went to the pilot and asked when are we getting there "in about 20 minutes" the pilot responded I mouthed a thank you to prevent my parents from knowing I was out of my seat, I go back to my seat and I see that Dixie was waking up so I got a melatonin pill and gave it to her "NOW I WILL BE THE FIRST TO SEE WHEN WE LAND" I whispered but a little loud to make it seem more dramatic.

Dixies POV: I have been awake for the past hour because I couldn't sleep I was upset that I had to leave my friends but then I saw charli jerk awake so I acted as if I was sleeping I just started at charli and she was mouthing words to the window that really pissed me off like "I'm gonna out a melatonin pill in mom and dads drink" that is a homicide ma'am but anyways about 10 minutes later she got out of her seat to go to the pilot so I got the  melatonin pills and replaced it with some candy that looked similar to it, 3 minutes later charli came back and I acted as if I was gonna wake up then she got a cup of water and put the "melatonin pills " and gave it to me , "stupid bitch " I thought to myself then i drank it but boy was that candy delicious, a few moments later I went back to sleep.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER -
A/N
Word count: 335