Chapter Three

Lauren's p.o.v

I had just got done editing my new youtube vid and I'm about to go watch Fifty Shades of Grey. I'm just kidding. Just then Trinity and Normani burst into mi room. "Why hello there!" They're panting like mad. "We just got mobbed!" I laugh at them. "C'mon let's go get pizza." I'm bout to run out le door but Trinity grabs me by my shirt. "I don't think so let's just order it." I chuckle and nod. "Mani order le pizza." Thirty minutes have passed and there's a knock on le door. "I'll get it." I pull the door open. "Oh my gawd you're Lauren Jauregui! My best friend talks about you all the time!" The pizza girl says loudly. I smile. "Well tell you friend I said Hi." I hand her a twenty and tell her to keep the change. "See you later.." "Dinah." I smile and nod. "See you later Dinah." I shut the door and take the pizza to Mani and Trinity they're watching Divergent. We finish the pizza and it's almost ten o'clock. "Guys I'm gonna go to bed." They nod still watching tv. I run to my room and change into sleep wear. I lay down and play phases on my phone. I check the time after getting irritated because I can't pass Phase two. It's eleven. I plug my phone in and go to sleep.

I did read 50 Shades and I'm getting Darker and Freed sometime soon. 50 Shades is actually a gr8 book