Chapter One

Lauren's p.o.v

"Hi everyone!! So guess who's going to Digi-Fest!!! This gurl!" I say excitedly. "Everyone go buy tickets le link will be in le description!" I smile widely. "Okie okie so now it time to actually get to why I wanted to make a Video. I asked you guys to send in some questions tagging #AskLauren and you did! #AskLauren was trending on Twitter!" It kinda shocked me to see it had trended. "Okie so first question iiiissss? Can you sing and if so can you sing us something. Wow uhm I honestly have never tried singing. Well I've sung plenty of times I just don't pay attention to mi voice sooooo I dunno wait till Digi-Fest is all imma say." I laugh. I answer a couple more questions before mi best friend Normani burst into mi room jumping on mi lap. "LOLO!" I laugh loudly. "Yes queen?" I say giggling lightly. "Weelllll.." She flips her hair like Beyonce. I can't help but double over with laughter. "Ohmigawd! Mani!" I collect myself remembering that I was still making a video. "Okie Mani say Hi to le fans!" She waves excitedly at le camera. "Anyway I want ice cream and you're out of Mint chocolate chip! I need you to buy me some!" I look at her then back at le camera then back at her. "Fine go get your shoes and stuff on." I say with a sigh. "Okie guys I gotta go I'll see you later. Oh don't forget to buy your tickets!!"