Chapter Two

Camila's p.o.v "Don't forget to buy tickets!" ohmigawd she's going to Digi-Fest! I start jumping aroud like a crazy person. "Mila stop jumping before you fall through le ceiling!" i haerd mi mum shout. I run downstairs almost falling down them i had to stop and breathe. A couple seconds later i run into le kitchen. "Mum can i go to Digi-Fest!" i ask. she just stairs at me. she sighs. "Go ask your dad." Mi smile fell. i walk into his office to find him typing away on his computer. "Uh dad?" I say quietly. He looks up at me. "Yes?" "Can i um go to Digi-Fest?" a smiled at him. He sighed and opened a drawer and pulls out an envelope and hands it to me. "I wasn't gonna give you that till the day before but I guess I'll give it to you now." He says as I'm opening it. I had pulled out what's inside realizing that it was a ticket. To Digi-Fest!  I start jumping around like a crazy person again! "Ohmigawd thank you!" I run and hug him. "I gotta go call Dinah!" I shout running out the room. I grab mi phone quickly dialing Dinah's number and calling her.

D- Hello?

C- DINAH

D- Mila!

C- D I got Digi-Fest tickets!!!

D- Don't get to excited and pee yourself again Mila!

C- That was only five times D!

D- Exactly. Five times Mila.

C- Whutever I was just calling to tell you that I get to meet le Lauren Jauregui

After that I hung up le phone. I'll be meeting Lauren in five days!