Awooo!!!😎

Chris**

The angered Morgana threw the spell book on the floor and it sparked a little. She hissed like a snake and turned to me

"i'm dying and the only way I can live is if I eat the human heart? How would I even find a human?"

She said holding her chest though it's actually her heart she means. My only sister Morgana, the clan of the warewolves is about dying and I cannot do anything about it. I stare at her as tears begin to fall.

"Oh no don't cry baby broo. Everything is going to be fine, I promise, sis is going to live. All I need is the Hula Witch's daughter's heart right? I'll get it don't worry.." she says again and sits on her rocky wood chair.

Yeah, that's what she calls me baby broo not bro. Oo as in uuuuu lol.
We were never warewolves until my parents died after my birth, then sis Morgana was 8. She managed to run into the bushes when the child care organization wanted to take custody of us. She found a beautiful necklace and wore it then immediately became a human warewolf, warewolf with human face and body but warewolf teeths, hair, fingernails and voice. Just like the warewolves in Zombies a disney movie. She bit me and I also became a warewolf so did she do to the rest of the warewolves.

She is all I have and I can't afford to loose her, at least not now. She hugged me like she was reading my thoughts.

"Baby broo, you know I can't go out there as i'm dying and you are the only one I trust so you'll have to go there yourself and try your best to get the heart of the Hula Witch's daughter ok?"she says back on her chair

"Yes Morgana, yes" I reply and she signals me to leave her room.

I left and I recalled she once told me that the Witch's daughter had pure white hair. I had also seen a picture before and she was so pretty but Morgana was far prettier I thought to myself and I made my warewolf sound.

"Awwwooooooooooo!!" I just summoned all the warewolves out in case you are wondering what I just did.

In a twinkle of an eye up to 100 warewolves had gathered and I stood by the hill just right above their head to make myself audible.

"Greetings to you all warewolves of the night. I have important news for you"

"As you all know, our queen Morgana is ill and she needs the heart of the Hula Witch's daughter to recover... I have taken it upon myself to go to the outside human world to get it..." I hear gasps and murmurs as it is strange for we warewolves to go out there. Some of us never make it back alive.

"Yes, yes, I know it's going to be hard but it's worth a try, i'm doing it for my sister aren't I? It's a sacrifice i'm willing to do for the one who has saved me and I promise to get the heart soon...." I end and they all cheer for me.

"Awwwooooooooooo!!" I scream and other awwwooooooooooo's are heard in the dark night from the warewolves. They echo all around creating a beautiful background music around.

"Anything for you Sis Morgana" I whisper to myself and go back to my chamber as I would be leaving tomorrow. I have to put on a cloak always to cover fingernails and hair. Yes people may find me strange over there but who gives a f**k.

##########################
Starfire

Fire comes out of my palms again this time lighting the whole room.

"I'm impressed" I hear my mum say from where she was standing. I turn around and run to hug her.

"Yes mum, mum I did it. I can now control my fire on my hand. Isn't it amazing" I say and push my long white hair behind my ears.

"Very soon you are going to be a good witch just like me unlike your evil aunty Vid ok?"

I nod in excitement and my mum covers my hair with my sweater cap. All my shirts, gowns, sweaters etc have that cap to cover my white hair. My mum always tell me that my white hair must be known to no one but her, sometimes I wear a brown wig so people think I have a brown hair.

My mum wants our identify to be hidden because she feels we are not safe with it out in the open.

"Never ever forget your hair is to be hidden my child" she says and her blue eyes spark like Merlins' before walking out.

We both have that in fact anyone with witch powers can do that. Now there's no need to panic or be afraid we are good witches.

Yeah it might be short but it's hard to write ☺️
Please vote, share and comment.
I'll be happy😊😊
Namaste🙏🙏
1❤️ Minniebae 2