❤️- 💔

Starfire

I took my phone and stare at the new message from Ben

'Lets meet at Divan hotel and suites we need to talk. You can come anytime i'm there through out today..
             Love from Ben'

Ben my boyfriend wanted to see me! He is always very busy and now that he wants to actually wants to see me i won't miss it for the world.
I grab my purse and wear my brown wig.

I hop on my blue bike and drive to Divan hotel can't wait to see Ben. It's been two weeks now.

As soon as I got to the hotel I called him and he directed me to a room number 106 even though my heart hesitated and warned me to go back I refused and got there in 5 minutes time. I got there and immediately I saw him jumped to hug him. His sweet cologne reminded me of the day we first met. When he held my hands that day and all.

"I've missed you" I said sweetly and he replied me with a kiss I liked.

"So why have you called me here? For a date or what?" I asked and he walked towards the door and locked it.

"Yeah something like that... I just want us to be alone" he replied.

Ben had been my boyfriend since I was 16 and now i'm 21 yet I've never let him under my skirts. The sound of the alone made me wonder and something told me I had to leave but I refused.

He came to where I was and used his hands to caress my body.

"Ben, Ben what are you doing? Stop it " I said stylishly.

"I know you like it and you've longed for it Starfire so adjust" he said.
I removed his hands.

"Ben let's not do this I've been a virgin my whole life and it's for a reason" I plead.

"But this is what I have always wanted... I've been your boyfriend for 5 years now so what do you expect me to do... I don't want to cheat on you"he said desperately.

"Please, please Ben" I pleaded and his hands were on my laps. I was so uncomfortable and I pushes him away and ran to the door.

I tried opening but it was locked, I banged it "someone help!!" I yelled

"My love this place, this whole floor has been booked by me so no need to scream when you are supposed to be laughing"

He walks to me and pulls me closer to him, my tears leave my eyes.

"Please Ben... Please... If you try anything then it's over... Ben when did you turn this way..... I love you so we don't need this... Ben"

He was not listening, he pushed me towards the bed and I hit my body on the wood. He came towards me and kised my neck harshly he also bit me and I tried to beg but to no avail.

I started screaming louder but he slapped me hard so much and started removing my cloths, he tore my cloths of me like an animal.

I shouted for help and I heard someone bang the door like trying to get in and I saw the locked  break and Ben got off me to attend to the person there. But due to the stress, headache and slap I got my head was starting to spin I heard my name.

"Starfire!"

I looked but my vision was blur and I allowed my eyes close.

##########################
Chris

I was still on my usual hunt to find the girl with the white when I got into a hotel named Davins. I stylishly escaped into the hotel and went to all the suites. I got into one of the suites which was very quiet.. and after investigation I turned back to leave.

I heard a scream from down the suites, someone was banging the door loudly and I could hear.

"Someone help!!"
The voice sounded like it was breaking and I was scared for the person.

I ran towards the room it was 106, I started banging the door.

"Is anyone here? Hello!"
The voice became faint and I started hitting it harder.

I broke the lock due to the banging and when I got in I recgonized the angel on the bed and a man on her

"Starfire!" I screamed and the man came towards me.

"Who are you? Get out" he screamed.

I didn't move and I was going towards Starfire who was already unconscious, the man pulled me back and I gave him a hard punch with my warewolf fists. He fell to the ground and became unconscious.

"Starfire! Starfire open your eyes please....." I went to the bathroom and brought out water in a bowl, I sprinkled the water on her the way Morgana does back at home.

Her eyes opened and she hugged me immediately.

"Chris oh Chris it's you..... Thank you so much.... Thank you"  she whispers still hugging me.

I never hugged girls apart from Morgana and I forcefully hug Peppy just to make her feel good but I suddenly feel like hugging Starfire forever. She is in tears and she starts to have hiccups, I put her to sit and get her a glass of water from the table. She sipped it like a cute child, Starfire was so beautiful and lovely. She also looks innocent

"Who is he?" I ask pointing at the man on the floor and she laughed.

"What did you do to him?"

"Just a little punch that's all"

"He is Ben, my boyfriend sorry ex-boyfriend cause I don't think I ever want to get back with him again" she says and is battling with her tears.

"It's ok to cry Starfire"

She rests her head on my chest and started crying.

"I loved Ben... He was my everything, we loved eachother but....  But.... I can't believe he actually did that to me" she said and I cuddled her.

"It's ok.. everything will be well" I tell her and dry her tears....