Quirkless

I don't own MHA but I do own other elements.

Izuku in this story is a hybrid Alien. His abilities will be explained later in another chapter but you guest by the title you already know his main ability.

In a world where quirks are everything a world where 80% of the world population is born with superpowers or what they call quirks.

Some are born with flashy quirks and deem to be future heroes while the rest are born with useless quirks or none fleshy quirks.

Villains are usually aren't choose to be villains but it is the people that abuse them who call their quirks villainy at a young age.

The mentally and physically abuse them and neglected them. That's how villains are born in this world.

There is a certain boy that turns 4 years old today.

"Mom wake up it's my birthday am going to have my quirk today"

The boy rushed into his mother's room and woke her up.

"Yeah yeah give me five more minutes Izuku"

She turned around and face the wall and closes her eyes but felt someone on top of her.

"Wake up!"

"Ok ok did you brush your teeth"

"Yes mommy I have brushed my teeth and change I just you that have to have to change"

she stood up from bed and rushed towards the closet.

"Only 10 minutes to the quirk doctor or we be late."

'inko you should have slept early'

Quirk Office

"The Midoriyas please" Nurse search around

"That would be us"

"Please follow me"

Izuku follows his mother into the doctor's room.

"Hey little fella you must be Izuku right" Doctor ask

Izuku nodded in response. The doctor then explained to him what they would do just some simple test to see in which category the bot quirk could fall in.

few minutes, later

In Izuki's mind, he was going throw lots of possibilities what his quirk would be. Would it be telekinesis his mother's quirk would he get a stronger version or a weaker version? Would he have his father quirk? wait izuku mind stop write their whats his father's quirk he didn't even meet his father. He doesn't even know how he looks like.

"Mo-"

Izuku was cut off by the doctor that is coming into the room. Izuku felt nervous when he saw the doctor's face. He looked down

"Miss. modoriya can you please tell me what your quirk is"

"My quirk is telekinesis. I can only attract small objects."

Doctor nodded.

"And "

Izuku has his full attention on his mother's face. This is going to be the first time he's going to hear about his father. He saw his mother looked down on him with a sad impression.

Is his father dead? Could he have left them? this we're the thoughts going throw the doctor mind.

"No there is no . I only met him when he was injured after a fight I took him for 2 months then he disappeared saying he has to go back home his people need him"

Inko looks down holding back her tears.

'What more important than family' izuku thought.

"What was his quirk," the doctor asked.

"Lighting manipulation"

This shocked Izuku and the doctor with such a powerful quirk they thought.

"He can control everything that is lighting-related and it increases his strength, speed, and durability"

They were astonished by what they hear.

The doctor suddenly coughed

"Well, ms. Modoriya I have bad news."

Both Inko and Izuku looked at him with a worried expression.

"Your son is Quirkless"

It struck them both like a lighting bolt.

"Your son is Quirkless"

It struck them both like a lighting bolt.

This will change izuku life forever.

Unknown dimension

In a weird purple void, dimension watches izuku and inko. There sits a man on a throne. What stands out that he has a scar on his left eye than a black beard. White skin color, he wears black gloves and weird emperor clothes.

He looks at the black smoke globe with such hatred it would make All might frightened.

"I will kill every spawn that that damn lighting fool created starting with the half asain boy"

He slams his fist at the globe making It burst into smoke breaking his smoke globe.

"Quirkless my ass I need to kill him before he discovers his alien's side powers."

"I will exterminate our enemy's race. The lighting race and after that, we Dark race will be known as the strongest ELEMENTAL RACE!"

Hey if any of you are interested in a beta read this fanfic please PM or send a message.

Ok in this fanfic Izuku is a Alien hybrid that I created.

Izuku will unlock his abilities in the future.

Here are some question that you guys are going to answer if you want.

Who is Izuku father?

Who is the man in the dark purple void?

Why did he call Izuku half asain?

What do you think what happened to Izuku father?

Where do you think Izuku father lives?

What do you think about this fanfic and the first chapter if there something wrong PM or comment down below.