Snapped

3-a was getting pissed, Izuku wont mutter more than 10 words to them. They wanted to know what happened to him, why he stopped talking, doesnt participate in hero training, and when he got all the money from. They planned to make the boy so made, he'd snap.

They went to school and prepared themselves from what they woud be hit with. They knew that his friends and classmates would probably hit or yell at them but they didnt care about that.

They walked into the classroom making sure that the teacher was not there yet. She wasnt, so they started talking.

After about 5 minutes of constant taunting, Izuku clenched his fist. Just as they were about to gave up Izuku mutterd something.

todohoe: what was that?

Izuku: i said... stop

Kai: izu...?

Urabitch: Why, hm? cant take it? is that why you left because you were going to cry an-

Izuku: SHUT UP DAMMIT!

Eijhoe: why would you just tell us

Izuku: cause its none of your buisness!

kami: but we are your friends

izuku: friends? FRIENDS?! We havent been friends since yall failed to talk behind my back. Saying mean and hurtful stuff about me, when i was trying to be the best friend i could be. If thats what you call friends then i dont want any.

Momo: WHY WOULD YOU JUST TELL US

Charlie: hey... zukie calm down please...

By now Miss N, K, Aizawa, and All Might have walked in. Watching this happened, only planning on stepping in when it gets out of hand.

Jirou: jeez just tell us already

Tsu: right i dont understand what that big deal

Iida: it cant be that bad

Izuku: that bad? That Bad You Say?! Thats funny real funny. What Ive gone through this pass year is far more then your entire life.

Toru: Ha like doubtful. Ive never seen my face before, what then?

Izuku: imagine beening followed by your sub PE teacher then raped for a litte less than a hour

mostly everyone in 3a: what...?

izuku: or- or- or having your mom think your quirkless so she abused and sold you off to nasty horny pedos

Ameliah: izzy calm do-

Izuku: no- NO I WONT CALM DOWN!! THEIR SPEAKING AS IF THEY KNOW ME OR ANYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME!

Urabitch: THEN TELL US!

(note: he is not yelling but hes doing like an anime montoge backstory voice)

Izuku: TELL YOU?! SURE ILL TELL YOU. THE LAST GOOD MEMORY I HAVE OF MY MOM WAS ON MY 4TH BIRTHDAY! WE HAD CAKE AND ICE CREAM AND I GOT GIFTS  FROM MY MOM AND KACCHAN! MY DAD FIGURED OUT HE WAS GAY AND MY MOM KICKED HIM OUT. WHEN THE DOCTOR SAID MY QUIRK HADNT MANIFESTED YET MY MOM TOOK THAT AS QUIRKLESS. SHE STARTED BEATING ME, DRUGGING ME, SHE STOPPED FEEDING ME FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME. WHEN I WAS FIVE MY QUIRKS MANIFESTED, 3 TO BE EXACT, I DIDNT TELL HER BECAUSE SHE WOULDNT LET ME AND SHE DIDNT DESERVE TO KNOW. IF I TOLD HER SHE WOULD SUDDENLY BE ALL NICE AND REGRETFUL. 

josh: zuku please!...

Izuku: THEN SHE STARTED SELLING ME OFF FOR NIGHTS AT A TIME TO MEN WHO WOULD USE ME AND TELL ME ALL TYPES OF THINGS: ¨OOH YOU HAVE SUCH A NICE FEMINE BODY¨ OR ¨JUST SIT THRERE BE QUIET LIKE THE LITTLE SLUT YOU ARE¨. I HAVE NEVER BEEN COMFORTABLE IN MY OWN BODY. I STOPPED TALKING , STARTED CUTTING, AND WEARING THE CLOTHES I LIKE. THEN WHEN I WAS 11, SO 5 YEARS OF TOTAL HELL, I ACCIDENTLY LET IT SLIP WHILE TALKING TO KACCHAN. HE TOOK ME OUT OF THAT HOUSE AND CALL THE COPS ON MY MOM.  I LIVED WITH HIM TILL WE GOT INTO UA. A YEAR OR TWO AFTER FINALLY BEING FREE I PAYED MY MOM A LITTLE VISIT AND SHOWED HE ALL MY QUIRKS.

Kami: h-hey man we're sorry just calm down

aizawa: problem child you need to take a deep breathe

Izuku: NO I WILL NOT TAKE A DEEP BREATHE! I WILL CONTINUE TELLING MY WHOLE LIFE STORY LIKE THEY ASKED! NOW- I HAD ALWAYS KNEW I WAS NOT STRAIGHT, I JUST COULDNT TELL MY MOM CAUSE THINGS WOULD GET WORST. SO WHEN I GOT TO UA I SLOWLY STARTED TO COME OUT MY SHELL. THEN TODOROKI, THE COOL, HOT, AND POPUAR ENDERVERS SON ASKED ME OUT. WE DATED AND HE WANTED MORE, I COUDNT GIVE HIM MORE BECAUSE OF MY PASS. HOWEVER IT SEEMS LIKE HE DIDNT LIKE THAT... AND DESIDED THAT HE'D CHEAT ON ME- PFFT

Todo: i-im so-

Izuku: FUCK THAT! THEN AFTER FINALLY MOVING ON AND FINDING BETTER FRIENDS AND BOYFRIEND SOME SUBSITUTE PE TEACHER RAPES ME!! i THOUGHT THAT I WOULD NEVER HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THAT AGAIN! I DIDN'T TALK FOR MONTHS AND NOW I HARDLY DO. I DONT USE MY QUIRKS AS MUCH! IM FUCKING BROKEN ND NO BODY CAN HELP! THEN YOU LOT COME BACK AND START THIS SHIT UP AGAIN! THE FUCKING NERVE. i JUST WANT TO BE LET ALONE IS TH-that too much to ask?! I d-di-didnt wan-t to be r-r-raped at a yo-young age- or at all! and now im ju-just-

By this point everyone is shocked. Izuku is crying into Kai's chest. Kai is glaring at class3a and trying to stay calm for Izu. Charlie, Josh, Ameliah, and Liz are packing up their stuf and making phone calls. Bakugo and Mina are silently cry, holding each other.Aizawa, Miss N and K are crying. All Might looks slightly quilty. And Class-3a was standing there shcoked, crying, guilty, sad, etc. All execpt for one.

??: I honestly dont care! For all we know you could've made that up. Even if its true, you kinda deserved it

Kami: woah kiri bro

Mina: how do you say that so carelessly

Izu: why? why do I desevre it?

Kiri: well for one: you took my crush and made him yours even if he did cheat on you. Two: youre ugly and annoying. Always mumbling. Three: you were way too clingy and needy. Four: you were using Todoroki for his money. Five: yo-

Izuku: 1: he was never yours so suck it up *running towards him*
2: Im very beautiful and sexy.. and dont you dye your hair *slam*
3:Sure im needy but thats because I lacked love and affection as a child *punch, punch, punch, punch*
4: I didnt have to use him for his money because I have my own *slap**kick*

Izuku was on top of Kirishima beating the shit outta him. This is wear one of the drawbacks of his quirk comes in: emotions. If he is too emotion he lashes out due to his angel and devil quirk.

Izuku never stopped throwing pucnhes and kicks at Kirishima. People were yelling or him to stop and calm down, they stopped when Izuku started glowing white. 

He has one angel wing, and one devil wing, horns and a halo, fangs, claws, and one eye was glowing white while the other is black.

Tears flowing from his eyes, snot running down his nose and pain everywhere. His heart, mind, back, legs, hands, knuckles, head, and arms. Everything was throbbing.

Izuku hits got slower and sofeter till they ceased. Izuku on the floor crying- sobbing. Kirishima slowly back away from him.

wc~1225