S1 Chapter 1

Hazel Pov-
"Here we are" Maddy (my social worker) said as we walked up to the large building. This was really it, my new foster home. "Try not to start any fights" she laughed grabbing hold of my shoulder as we walked in through the doors.

The fist things that noticed was how big it was, much larger than the other homes I have ever been to. And almost instantly I saw children walking around in many different directions. Maddy leaded my into an office and sat me down in a chair, pulling my hood back sighing.

I looked over and saw a tall man with brown hair. "You must be hazel" he smiled placing down his mug of coffee. I nodded but didn't smile back. "Welcome to oak-man Orphanage, my name is Daniel" he introduced. I looked around the room and at the many posters of children on the wall. They were all standing happily with there new family's. Something I know I'll never get.

"I've heard you have had a reputation to cause trouble" he coughed. Maddy stared at me with disapproving eyes. "Who told you that" I laughed sarcastically. But he didn't follow, instead just handed me a folder full of papers. Welcome day introduction stuff and other shit like that.

"You'll be in room 206" he said. I nodded before standing up and kicking the chair over in the proses. "Hazel!" Maddy said grabbing my arm. But I pushed away. Then walked out into the corridor. That when she stood in front of me.

"Now I wasn't supposed to tell you this, but if things don't work out here, the only option is to send to juvy. Which I don't want to do." I stood back shocked. I was only 10, surely they couldn't send me to such a place. But the look on her face was truthful. "Fine" I finally agreed. Then we parted ways.

I reached room 206, which took some while finding due the largeness of the building. And when I entered I was surprised to find I wouldn't be living alone. There sitting on the bed was a young girl, about my age. She had long blond hair and blue eyes.

"I'm Brooklyn" she said smiling. "But you probably already know that from all the gossiping about me" she laughed awkwardly. I shook my head. "No, I'm new." I sighed. She stared at me relived. "Oh, well. Welcome" she said. "Why would people be gossiping about you?" I asked.

She jumped up and down with excitement before answering. "Tomorrow, I'm going to start my fostering program with the one and only Ginnifer Goodwin" she said smiling. "Wait, isn't that snow from the series once upon a time" I asked sitting down beside her.

"Yes! It is, and josh Dallas will be my new dad. Oh and even better, I'll have a baby brother called Oliver" she squeeled with excitement. I couldn't help but feel happy for her. "Omg, I'm so sorry. I forgot to ask your name!" She said.

"Hazel" I answered laughing. "Actually, that's not even my real name, just the one I told the cops when they found me when I was 5" I admitted. she giggled squeezing a pink fluffy pillow. In fact her whole side of the room was pink. Which wasn't much of my couloir as I was more a tomboy.

"Lights out" Daniel said peeking into our room. Brooklyn began gathering her pjs together before heading into the bathroom to change. I continued to do the same but in that room. Unfortunately she happened to walk in seeing my back before I put my top on. And what she saw was nothing but scars.

"I got them as a child, in a road accident" I said turning round with my top finally on. She blushed feeling a little embarrassed. "I'm so sorry" she said turning on her night light and the big room right off. The lights projected stars into the rooms ceiling. "Do you want me to turn it of?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No, there nice" I smiled. She smiled back at me as I to got into bed. The sheets where warm and comfortable. I knew inside me head, at least Brooklyn would have an exciting day tomorrow. Little did I know. I'd have one too...

Jennifer Morrison's pov-
"And.... scene" the director said loudly. We all gasped a sigh of relief as a long day of filming had come to an end. It was already 11 o'clock and I could tell Jared was ready to pass out on the floor. "Jen" Ginny said walking up to me.

"Could you give me ride home, Josh had to leave with Oliver two scenes ago" she said looking just as exhausted as I was. "Sure" I said smiling, grabbing my coat and flinging it around me. "But let's go quick, I am not sitting down while they take of my makeup for an hour" Ginny laughed agreeing with me.

Together we soon found ourselves driving back to hers. "So, you nervous about Tomorrow?" I asked her, keeping my eyes in the road. She shrugged, "it's going to be a challenge, but a fun one" she laughed. I knew she was crazy for adopting a kid but I would never say that to her face.

"I'm just glad Oliver will have someone to look up to" she smiled. I yawned before nodding in agreement. "Could you come with me tomorrow?" Ginny asked as we pulled up by her house. "Well, sure" I answered. Knowing I had nothing better to do with my time. We didn't have any shooting tomorrow so I was completely free.

She got out the car and thanked me before running up to josh on the porch, I watched as she took Oliver from his arms and hugged him. A sudden feeling of Loneliness hit me, or maybe it was just the wind. I couldn't tell. I didn't want to...