S1 Chapter 5

Hazel pov/
The next morning I awoke to the smell of bacon, so I rushed into the the bathroom and got changed into a Harry Potter hoodie and jeans. Then I rushed downstairs to see Lana sitting down with Jen at the island in the centre of the kitchen.

"Your awake" Jen said pushing over a plate of crispy bacon and eggs. I sat down and licked my lips eagerly. "How did you sleep?" Lana asked me handing over the ketchup. I squeezed it down on my food and answered. "Great" but I was lying of corse, I hadn't got a good night sleep for as long as I could remember. Every night was constant nightmares.

"Are you sure" Lana asked me once more. This time I lost my temper. "I said yes!" Then slowly looked towards the ground. Jen quickly broke the silence. "We're going to head over to film today" she said. I looked up and smiled. Excited to see how they filmed this amazing show.

After we finished are food, we headed towards the limo outside. Ginny and josh came with us but i noticed Brooklyn Wasn't there. And by the looks of it Jen did too as she asked. "Where's brook?" The minute we started driving. "We took her back" josh said holding on the his wife's hand sadly. "Yeah, things didn't quite work out last night"

They began to tell us the storey of what happened on the way to the set.

Last night
Brooklyn's pov
They disgusted me, with there useless smiles and horrible jokes. It was hard to stay in character. Really hard. This curse was supposed to make them miserable, make them sad. But they weren't. And that Just made me sad.

Several times did I almost call them by there real names, snow and Charming. But I held back. I hated being this girl in young body, I'm an adult and that's how things should be, how they should stay. "You should get some sleep" snow... I mean Ginny said. I nodded before heading upstairs. Forgetting to say goodnight. I don't even smile, how could I be so stupid.

Once upstairs I had went into my room and picked up my phone. The first number I dialled was my assistant Quinn. He was the other only real thing in this fake universe I created. "I hate them" I said. "I'm only here to mess with them, to be famous" I said again. Little did I know that josh was standing right behind me. And so was Ginny.

"We thought we'd tuck you in, but by the looks of it we need to kick you out" josh said yelling. They felt nothing but hurt. And I knew I had failed.

Back in the present
"So she was actually a horrible person" I said feeling really upset inside. I liked Brook. "I'm sorry hazel" Ginny said placing her hands on my knee. Suddenly as she did I had this weird sort of vision. I saw Snow White, but she looked scared and afraid tears dropping down her eyes. But tears of blood. "Hazel!" Jen said. I looked around to see everyone had left the limo.

"Is everything ok?" She asked. I nodded before walking out and into the building. There was tons of people there, it was extremely packed. Two men ran towards us. "Jen, Ginny, Josh your scene is first today" they said. "Hazel, this is Adam and Edward, there the co producers" Jen said. I shook there hands slowly.

As they were on first, they had to leave almost straight away so They didn't have time to introduce me to everyone. So I took a seat near the far back of the room. Soon enough, a woman and man walked over to me. "Im Robert" The man said. I recognised him instantly as Rumplestiltskin or better know mr gold. "I'm Emilie" the woman said but I didn't recognise her.

"Who do you play?" I asked. She smiled and said "belle, but my character doesn't come in till the very last episodes of season one" I nodded but before I could introduce myself I had another vision. I saw belle and Rumplestiltskin screaming, like snow did before. But instead they kept looking back at something, at someone. "And you are" Robert asked.

I shook myself back into reality, my heart pumping fast. "Hazel, I'm Jen's new foster child" I quickly answered smiling. Robert stared at me in a weird way, as if he was confused and astonished at the same time. But soon enough he was called on set.

Emilie sat down next to me and began to start small chat. "Where about are you from?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I was abandoned in Rio, but I've been all over the place" she stared down at me. "That must be a lot of plain rides?" She said. I nodded.

Suddenly we heard the doors to the set flung open. And a man Walked in. He had short black hair and was wearing a leather jacket. He also had a hook for a hand. "Emma!" He screamed running towards Jen. "Emma it's me killian!" He yelled again. Adam stood in the way and held him back. "Get out!" The producers shouted. The security guards came and tried to pull him away.

"Who's that?" I asked turning round to Emilie. "I don't know, I've never seen him before"'she answered. Suddenly his face moved over to me. "Hope?" He said in a confused tone. "Hope, it's me. Your father!" I sat there shocked. Then suddenly I had another vision I saw him, but injured, and next to him Emma swan. Together they were holding a baby in there arms. But they looked worried.

Emilie pulled me back as the man who called himself killian walked towards me. The guards grabbed hold of him and pulled him backwards. "Hope. Please, read the letter, if you have it. Read it!" Then within seconds he was gone. Jen ran over to me to check if I was ok.

"Hazel, what he said back there, wasn't true" but I didn't need reassuring. I knew very well who my father was. I had met him once before. "I know" I said turning round from the door. "Why don't you head to the lounge room" she said directing me out my chair.

I looked over to see the directors chatting, everyone's faces looking parched. But Jen pulled me into a room. Where I saw a young boy siting there.