S1 Chapter 8

Jens pov
After we finished filming the directors called for Jared, but he didn't answer. So eventually Emilie ran in. Then as a He appeared back out alone she yelled. "There gone, and the fire escape is wide open" she said. I looked at Lana and josh before running Into the room. "Hazel! Jared!" I yelled.

But Emilie was right, they were gone. Lana ran in after me and looked around one last time. "What if he took her home?" Lana asked. I nodded before running out the exit and straight Into the limo. The others jumped in, that being Lana, Ginny, Josh, Robert and Emilie. "It's going to be fine" rob said holding my hand.

But I wasn't so sure. I had notice hazel wasn't acting herself all day. First snapping at Lana, then having blackouts on the way to set. As we pulled up to the house, I notice the door was wide open. And bean was barking like crazy.

The others followed me as i ran round the house. "Hazel!" I screamed. But when I reached her bedroom all I saw was a wide open note in her bed. I slowly picked it up and read it through. However what I read was unbelievable. "I might know where they are" Robert said bending down and touching some back dust into he floor. We all looked at him listening carefully.

Sorry this but was short but I wanted to focus on where Henry and hazel where.
The next chapter is the last of this season. So will they possibly break the curse.
Thanks for reading
Luv you- jes xx