Chapter 1: A parting of friends

Grayson's POV-
After seeing what was left of Armens spirit evaporate from existence i looked up at the hybrid standing near me, I could see it in his eyes nothing but pain and sorrow for his lost friend. I was about to open my mouth to say something but the ground underneath us shook violently.

"Guys we need to get out of here now!!' Mia yelled at the two of us as she quickly ran past to avoid the lava. "Drake come on" I grabbed onto his arm and dragged him to a room full of portals. The loud shakes of the ground seem to have snapped the hybrid out of it "3 portals....for the three of us" he mumbled quietly.

Mia looked at us both "all three of them have similar colours to us....so if one of for each of us does this mean we have leave each other"
I gave her a sad glance "I guess so" I then looked at drake. "So this is goodbye" his enderman ear seemed to flatten sadly. I walked over to him and gave him a warm hug "don't worry mate we'll meet again some time, here take this' I pulled out a mark from my bag handing it over to the tall lad.

"Thanks Grayson" he smiled warmly at me. I decided to make the first move towards the green portal "I'll see you both on the other side", I waved back at them as I stepped through.

Mia's Pov-
As I watched Grayson leave through the portal I teared up slightly, "drake since Grayson gave you a farewell gift I want to give you this' I pulled out the chalice that we had found on the day I met them. "Really are you sure Mia isn't this very important too you?" He said back as I chuckled slightly "yes I'm sure, it was from our first adventure so I don't see why you shouldn't have it" I gently handed it over as I stepped towards the portal. "See you soon drake I'll miss you" I have him a small wave as I walked through the pink portal.

Drakes Pov-
Watching them both leave was pretty difficult, clenching the gifts they had given me close to my chest. 'I should probably hurry' I thought as the lava was getting very very close, turning around to the purple portal it felt a little off to go through but I had no other choice. Quickly stepping foot through my head started to hurt my ears ringing as thing got dark.

(Wooo first chapter done, not as rusty as I thought I was but still improving))