8. Late nights with namjoon

Namjoon POV
y/n was fast asleep, but there was one problem. I've had a rock hard boner for almost 2 hours and didn't know what to do.

We ended up in a spooning position, her sleeping figure moved a bit and rubbed against my sensitive member. I bit down on my lip to keep me from making a sound as my member constantly twitched at the thought of her.

Her body moved again, moving the blanket a little off of her body. That's when I noticed that the oversized T-shirt I gave her had ridden up her waist and the hem drooped down, revealing some of her cleavage.

My member was now aching, pleading me to give it the pleasure it needs. I tried to slide out of the bed but that only caused my member to brush up against her ass. She groaned in her sleep causing me to mentally curse at myself. I looked back up at her sleeping figure and couldn't resist the temptation to slide a hand around her waist and press my member up against her.

I slowly grinded myself into her, sighing in relief while biting my lip to hold back any noise that could fall out of my mouth. She moaned in her sleep causing me to groan at her beautiful sounds.

I reached a hand into my loose shorts and pulled out my member, rubbing it against her clothed area. I started moving my hand, jerking off my member while continuously rubbing against her.

Y/n POV
I was still dazed with sleepiness and didn't know what was happening, but there was a wonderful sensational feeling that fully woke me up. I moaned out, and turned to face namjoon who was shocked at my sudden movement. His cheeks were flushed and sweat dripped down his forehead, his eyes full with lust and neediesss. He's so hot.

"Don't stop." I said grabbing his face to mine and kissing him passionately. He grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him.

Namjoons POV
I slid my hand under the oversized shirt, massaging her boobs before moving down her waist to the lining of her panties.

While Passionately kissing, I slipped my hand into her panties and rubbed her clit. She moaned and threw her head back in pleasure, breaking away from the kiss. Her sudden neck exposure aroused me even more as I attacked her neck savoring every part of it.

I wanted to take everything slowly with y/n but I couldn't be patient, I took her panties off, sliding it off of one of her legs, and aligned my member over her entrance.

I slowly pushed into her, letting her adjust around me.

"Ahh ha ha namjoon your so big!" She moaned out as my dick went all the way in her.

I didn't move for a second and let her catch her breath. Once she was ready, I started to thrust into her making us both moan out in pleasure.

"AHH HA HA aww fuck you feel so good baby!" I groaned out.

I found the position a little uncomfortable so I hovered over her and spread her legs wide, continuing to thrust as i looked her in the eyes. Her hips bucked back and forth at my movement. Her moans filling the room. the best sound I've ever heard before.

"Let me hear you baby!" I groaned out, smashing into her harder.

Her body jolted on the bed back and forth with every thrust, moaning uncontrollably. I move incredibly fast as I felt myself about to reach my climax.

"Ah ah namjoon I'm bout to cum!" She moaned out

"Me too baby!" I slammed into her a few more times before I pulled out and released all over her belly. Her liquids squirted all over my thighs. She panted heavily, looking in my eyes. Her eyes made me hard again.

"Can we do that again?" I asked chuckling awkwardly.

She nodded and we did about three more rounds until we got tired and went to sleep.