Chapter 25 [ Terrible Flashback. ]

"INK! WHAT THE HELL! YOU SAID IT WAS GONNA BE OKAY!?" Dream practically yelled at the other, who only had his arms folded with a smile on his face.

"What'd you mean? Everything's fine." Ink responded with the action of a thumbs up. This pissed Dream of.

Dream simply stayed still, closed his eyes, and started doing breathing exercises. He needed to calm down a bit.

"Expected from the guardian of positivity!" Ink said that along with a chuckle, Dream paid no attention to him. Only a sigh.

After a while, the positivity guardian opened his eyes and spoke,

"Where is Blue? He knows what happened, right?" Dream asked as he folded his arms.

Ink had a plain face waiting for Dream for a while, he already turned around for some reason. However, caught Ink's attention and he spoke,

"Well, yeah. But he doesn't seem to know who did it." The ink didn't look at Dream while saying this, but Dream could tell he was smirking.

The other lowered his eyelids a bit and tried to ignore that mischievous attitude. But he knew something wasn't quite right.

"Let's go tell him, then." The guardian then said naively.

The artist turned his back a but to face Dream.

"Eh, no thanks." Was all the artist said, this made the guardian's blood boil.

Dream did a deep inhale and exhale once again, "Are you planning to blame someone else for this MULTIVERSE mistake?" Dream spoke a bit sternly.

The artist smiled once again, teleported and turned to Dream, this made Dream flinch out of surprise.

"You think this was a mistake?" Ink smirked with his white dotted pupils.

"You think that I wanted this to happen on purpose?" Dream kept his ground and gritted his teeth a bit.

The artist didn't respond much, he frowned and smiled once again.

"Dream, as I've told you-" Ink was interrupted,

"Yeah, yeah. I know, the creators." Dream interrupted the other, annoyed by the same answer of a question each time.

"So, you know what I'm aiming for, you know what I want. Yet you still argue?" Ink started to get a bit annoyed as well,

Dream stared at Ink plainly as well, he didn't bother to respond to this question.

"It's final." Dream said rather suddenly, which made Ink rather curious of what he was thinking.

"I'm telling Blue what you did, I refuse to let you sabotage anybody for the things they didn't do. And I refuse to let you feed off my emotions any longer." Dream spoke sternly.

This caught Ink by surprised a bit, and Dream could sense the anger Ink had within.

Dream then did one last glare at Ink, then he turned and walked away.

The guardian started to question everything he has done in a whisper, "What the hell am I suppose to do now? We're so screwed, everything's so screwed. Why did I ever agree to this! Now look-"

Dream sensed something with his aura and quickly dodged.

When dodging, he could see the artist try and hit him with his giant paintbrush.

He quickly jumped to the side with quick speed, he was used to these types of things. Mostly because of his brother, however, this was not Nightmare.

"Stars. . " Dream thought in mind, he touched his slightly bruised shoulder which part got attacked by Ink

"If I had waited a bit longer. ." Dream thought again, as he then tried to summon his bow.

He couldn't.

"There's barely any positivity here. ." Dream once again thought, and quickly began to get worried.

"You seem to be having trouble." Ink said rather cheekily.

Dream then glanced at Ink, who had looked entirely emotionless with a smile on his face.

The guardian thought for a moment, and a realization hit.

"You sent us here on purpose." Dream said in a slightly surprised tone.

"You. . you were gonna do this from the start." Dream said again, as he, without knowing pressed his bruise harder.

"Well, I wouldn't say 'from the start." The artist spoke,

"I'm a pretty good guy, so let's say I gave you a choice." Ink said again, as he began to raise his paintbrush.

"You a had choice of, let's say- be your normal self, and all you had to do was listen and go along with all of it. The second option was this." Ink summoned an ink bone from his hand.

"Don't know, those two options sound trash." Dream said as he turned his direction to Ink as well.

"Not like you can do anything at the moment, anyway." Ink spoke.

Dream then realized what he meant, and began to get ready to run.

Unfortunately, teleport is far more advance compared to running. And Ink quickly teleported in front of the guardian.

"Tata." Was all Ink said before Dream's vision slightly blurred as he looked down to his already bloodied chest.

"You-. ." was all Dream said before he passed out.

"Sleep well, Dream. We have a lot to do after this." Was all Dream could hear, besides his blackened vision.

A malicious chuckle was all he could hear after.

__

Hello there! I know I said I was gonna add your characters, however, it's gonna be in other chapters. So, please be patient! Thank you.

Just want to say, I've seen your amazing comments! And it's inspired me to finish these chapters.

Your words inspire me more than this story would to you, thank you so much for that!

I really appreciate and loaf you guys. Thank you for reading!