~7: You're A Weirdo~

My eyes cracked open and I took in my surroundings. I felt a body laying flush against me, an arm heavy on me waist. The urge to scream bloody murder was strong but then I remembered last night. I forgot Nick was here, but what the fuck was he doing cuddling me? The bare skin to skin contact was oddly soothing and at the same time freaking me the hell out.

"Uh... Nick?" I tapped the arm that was wrapped around my waist.

"Hm?" He said raspily. Wow. Who knew his voice got hotter.

"Whatchya doin?" I gently lifted his arm up and dropped it.

"Being rudely awoken from the amazing dream I was having, how about you?" He gently rubbed circles on my torso where his hand laid.

"Just wondering why you're so close to me." I laughed.

"To sleep comfortably, duh. Friends can cuddle, don't worry I don't want to fuck you."

"So what do you do every other night then?"

"What do you mean?"

"When you're sleeping at home, in your own bed. What do you do to sleep comfortably? Cuddle with your booty calls?" At this point I was almost wheezing. I was practically a comedian.

He chuckled and sat up, leaning against my headboard, "No I don't sleep with girls. Well like literally. I don't cuddle after and they don't stay the night."

"But you stayed here? In my bed?" I sat up, turning to face him. I was genuinely curious at this point.

"Yep, but you're not a booty call." He nudged my shoulder, "So what are we doing today?"

"There really is no getting rid of you. You must be obsessed, I don't blame you." I nudged him back, getting out of bed to go get breakfast, "Well, hurry up."

"Man, you're getting cocky." He pulled the covers off of him and stood up. He was practically naked, when the hell did he get naked? I tried to think back to last night but couldn't remember much, it was a fuzzy emotional roller coaster. He was wearing only boxers but hell I couldn't help myself from looking. His body was perfect. He was muscular but not like his whole personality was going to the gym. Not to mention the size of that bulge, no wonder he acted all high and mighty.

He chuckled and I looked back up to his stormy grey eyes, Immediately my face burned with embarrassment. I quickly turned around and faced the other way, "When the hell did you take your clothes off?!" God it practically came out in a squeal. This couldn't possibly get more embarrassing.

"When you went to go change last night. Who sleeps in jeans? Not my fault you can't keep your perverted eyes off me." He laughed even harder, "You can turn around, I'm dressed."

I turned around just as he was pulling his black t-shirt over his chest. "I will kill you." I glared at him. Perverted eyes?! The nerve of this man was just unbelievable sometimes. I turned to the door and went to open it, but his hand reached above my head and held it shut. I whipped around to yell at him but no words left my mouth. He was insanely close to me.

Nick lifted his other arm, placing it against the door next to the other side of my head. He pretty much had me trapped. He leaned down so his face was close to mine, "Don't be embarrased, love. It's cute." His voice was low and I will not lie, incredibly sexy. No! Snap out of it, Willow.

"I've lost my appetite due to you blowing your morning breath directly in my face." I plugged my nose and grinned. Yeah get shit on loser. He moved back and dropped his hands, placing his hand over his chest.

"I am offended, Willow. How could you when yours is just as bad?" His words didn't process at first and then I gasped. "I'm hungry, come on." He moved me to the side and opened the door, walking out before me. Ugh! How dare he use my own burn on me? The disrespect. I followed him out the door and we walked down the staircase, taking in the sweet smell of hickory smoked bacon frying.

Then it dawned on me... My aunt and uncle didn't give the green light on Nick staying the night. They didn't even know he had stayed. Shit. I stopped in my tracks, sweating panic.

"What's wr-" Nick began to ask, not being quiet in the slightest. I quickly slapped my hand over his mouth and whisper yelled a long 'shhh'. His eyes were wide with shock and confusion but I couldn't take my hand off his mouth. I was too scared he would talk again.

"My aunt doesn't know you stayed. You need to be extremely quiet til I figure out what i'm gonna do, Capiche?" He nodded in response and I let go of his mouth and sat on the step.

"Thanks for letting me crash last night!" Nick said extremely loudly. My eyes practically popped out of the sockets. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to a standing position with a big grin spread across his lips.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I whisper yelled at him.

"It was worth the look on your face." He snickered.

"Willow? Is that you?" Janelle yelled from the kitchen.

"Uh... yeah!" I yelled back and walked into the kitchen. I was hoping Nick would stay back and wait for me but there was no way that was gonna happen. He was hot on my heals.

"Oh! Nick, it's nice to see you." Brett said walking over and shaking his hand.

"Quite the surprise though, no?" Janelle spoke with a smile but you could tell she was confused and taken off gaurd.

"Yeah, sorry I-" I began to give an excuse but was cut off.

"I got locked out of my house and couldn't get ahold of anyone besides Willow. I'm so sorry about the intrusion, ma'am." Nick said like the suck up he is.

"Oh don't be silly. No intrusion committed." Janelle chuckled, "But you didn't have a key to your house?"

"I lost my key set the other day." He grinned and rubbed the back of his neck. Oh he is quite the little actor, now isn't he?

"No worries, breakfast just got done. You kids get dished up and enjoy, we gotta head out." My aunt said as she checked her watch.

I walked over to the island and grabbed a plate, handing it towards Nick. "Oh, you're leaving? Where are you going?"

"We're going to Seattle for a conference for your uncle's business, Our flight leaves soon but we'll be back Monday morning. Micheal will be staying here the weekend in the guest room so you aren't alone in case you-" Janelle started to ramble and I had to cut her off before she said something I didn't want Nick to hear.

"Got it! Well I hope you guys have a safe flight, and I'll see you when you're back!" I said with a bright smile. My aunt and uncle said their goodbyes and took their exit.

Nick and I finished our breakfast with minimal talk. It was a nice silence though, not awkward in the slightest. We had decided to go to the fair today so once we finished cleaning up after breakfast he called an uber to go home and get cleaned up.

Meanwhile I blasted some of my favorite alternative songs on my speaker while I got ready. I didn't want to look too extreme while walking around with the towns golden boy in public so I opted for a more 'subtle' look.

I threw on a simple cropped lace cami with a brown under slip and paired it with a plain pair of black shorts. I threw on my air forces and did a simple makeup look, only doing my blush and eyebrows and throwing a pair of false lashes on. My hair I left shaggy and messy looking.

I was finished and scrolling through instagram when my phone began ringing. It was Nick. Suddenly all the anxiety I wasn't feeling before hit me. I needed to calm down, its not like its a date. Although, to others it might look like one. We'll be in public. Public. I might puke.

I picked up before it sent him to voicemail with a quiet hello.

"I'm outside, let's go." He said before hanging up, not waiting for a response.

I took a deep breath, grabbed my small back pack, and marched from my room.

You got this. It's gonna be fine.