Capter 1 Canada

As the car pulled up Cassidy just finished putting the finishing touches on my hair.
I was wearing a silk green dress with short sleeves and a big bow in the back. My hair was tied up in a perfect bun.
"My lady, you look amazing!"Cassidy said as she escorted me to the car. "Thank you Cassidy but you made the dress! I look beautiful because of you!" I said smiling as I walked.
Guards lined the streets and the sidewalks. Ever since the resent attacks father (the king) had littered guards and soldiers all over the city and palace.
"My lady, we must hurry or we'll be behind on schedule." One of the guards announced. I just smiled and nodded and started to walk faster. As Cassidy opened the door sounds of screaming arose form a few blocks away. Cassidy shoved me into the car and slammed the door shut. Guards started running around the car and towards the screams. The driver slammed the gas petal and sped though the city. Gun shots rang in the distance. Jeeps of soldiers drove behind us and stormed a head.
About an hour later we arrived at the airport and were hurried onto the plane. As we took off I saw smoke billow from the middle of the city. The Phantoms had struck again.
I sat in the plane watching miles of country side soar past and I could still see the smoke arising from the city. Tears streamed down my cheeks.
*************************************
Two hours later a voice announced we were to land in half an hour. Butterflies started to swim in my stomach. Thoughts started to poor into head. My hands started to shake. I was to meet the man of my life... the prince of Shendaya. Prince Berkely.