Chapter 4 Berkley

I had made the biggest fool if my self in front of Canada and she just laughed at me. I was beginning to think this whole marriage thing would be a big mistake.
"Sweetheart, it's your mom can I come in?" My mother called from outside my bedroom door. "Of coarse," I called back. She quietly opened the door and came in. "Dear, you made a fool of your self today! Your always so calm, what happened!?" She asked. "I don't know,i just snapped when I saw her. I don't even think she likes me," I replied. The queen frowned and walked out of the room...what a helpful mother.
All of a sudden I got a great idea!
*************************************
"It was very kind of you to ask me for a walk in the garden, I love the garden back in Cayda. I used to sit and read on the garden bench," Canada told me as we walked through the gardens. "That is what your mother told me when she responded to the invitation I sent," I said to Canada. She smiled and nodded.
All of a sudden her face lit up with joy as we strolled past the Poppies. "I love poppies! They're my favorite flowers!" She said as she swiftly walked towards them. As she gently touched the flowers her gloves gleamed in the sun light. I smiled as she her eyes grew brighter.
"Thank you, Berkley, for walking with me...I hope we can do it again."