Chapter-1

Hello, hello mic testing, mic testing. Okay it's working.

Oh, hi I am Olivia Grace and I am thirteen years old, sorry for the disturbance, actually I am in a big mess. Today is the first day of my school and I am totally freaking out. Actually I recently shifted to California with my family and I have joined the Great Oak High School. As I told you that today is the first day of my new school and I don't know what to wear! You know what they say, "First impression is the best impression". So, as I was saying I am confused what to wear, actually I would prefer my favorite blue frock but then I thought why not go for nice denim jump suite or how about a nice black top with a knee length denim skirt. But then my eyes shifted to my favorite blue floral summer frock. Hmm... this doesn't seem a bad option either.

Okay so the dress is done, now for my books. I like books till they are new, plain and nothing is written in it. So, when you look at them you get different ideas to fill them and I don't know about you but I am not always very happy to look at the filled books. Hey don't judge me man, please 'live and let live' and yes, one more thing I like about the new books is that they have a nice smell. My favorite thing to do on the first day of school is take all my books and write my name on them and segregate them subject wise (I know it's a bit childish).

I actually read a lot of books(novels), I read fiction stories and fantasy and crime stories are favorite. I used to even go for dance classes in New York. Dance is my life, even if I hear a small beat of music start dancing. I am not a good painter but I make some sketches which you will only find them at the back of my notebooks. In overall if you see I not so interesting person. Many people usually find me boring and I-"

"Olive dear! Time for breakfast".

Sorry guys we have to stop here but we can continue when we reach school. Oh! I forgot to mention, that was my mom calling me and I think before we start with school you should meet my family first, I am sure you will find them no different than yours.

                                             .........