Chapter-2

"Olive dear, come down fast I don't think you want to get late to school on the first day" called Mom. There was an amazing smell of fried sausages and bacon in the air, the smell made me dead hungry. Mom knew that I always get nervous whenever I am starting afresh and the only thing that make me clam is my favorite food. When I reached the kitchen, Dad and Sam were already there. So, let me introduce you all to my very annoying little brother-Sam. I seriously don't understand why do people even call small bros cute, they always so annoying and interfere with our work all the time. God even if needed a sibling then why not a sister. Anyways nothing can be done now, so as I was saying Sam is younger to me by um....let me guess I think 5 years or 6, never mind. He is in 2nd class and unfortunately we are going to the same school. Mom and Pops are great, they usually don't have a problem with my weirdness. Mom's a housewife but she loves to read and it is her favorite hobby. Pops works in a software company but he loves to cook and always says that, "If it wouldn't have been this ridiculous software job, I would have started a restaurant of mine" and he would laugh at his own joke (if you'd even call it a joke).

"Olive! Aren't you feeling well or it your nerves again and why are playing with your bacon. Come on eat it fast. Even your Dad's getting late. If you hurry maybe he can drop you at the bus stop while going to office." said Mom.

I stuffed the bacon in my mouth took my toast and applied the jam. Then grabbed my bag and rushed after Pops and Sam. As usual Sam had taken the front seat and he had his idiotic tongue sticking out.

Dad dropped us at the bus stop and left for work. In 5 minutes the bus arrived and I entered it and took last and the corner most seat, took out my headphones and started listening to songs. I could see Sam jumping and talking to dozen of boys. You see Sam always energetic and he talks a lot like seriously till your ears don't get rusted. I usually find it hard to mingle with people, I find it idiotic and childish to go and ask someone to be your friend. I think if a person is to find a true friend then he/she doesn't really have to go hunting for that person, they will surely find their true friend at the correct time, we just have to wait patiently. By now you all must have understood that I believe in fate and destiny. Anyways listening to the music is better than talking about all of this.

                                                .........