chapter 15

A/N:Hey again. The house in this chapter is Harry's house in london the one with the pink stairs. sorry it took awhile to update I was busy. Hope you likt the new cover. please vote and comment.

Enjoy!!!

GRAYSON POV:

I'm in London.

Crazy right. Will I'm here in bed. Harry asleep next to me. The beautiful sun coming in from the window hitting his chest. His butterfly tattoo showing. I'm laying on my side looking at him. He looks so peaceful and lovely. Lucky was in between Harry's legs.

How did I get to be here with such a handsome guy. He cares and watches out for me.

Now you Might be asking how I got here. It is a long story but I will make it short. Adam wanted to talk to me but I didn't want to. Harry was going to leave and I couldn't come with him so my father made a deal with me and Adam that if I went to London with Harry I would have to talk to Adam and my father. So I have to have a little dinner with them.

It's just dinner so nothing could go wrong.

My birthday has passed. It was a funny night. Harry took me out for dinner and when I came back home Mitch threw me a little party there. I had fun being with the people I care about.

"Are you watching me sleep?" Harry said with eyes still closed. I let out a chuckle and moved closer to him. Lucky jumped off the bed. I put my head by his neck and lay on top of him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Good morning to you too" I said, leaning up kissing his neck

"Good morning to you too" I said, leaning up kissing his neck. He kept his eyes closed. Listening to his breathing. Soft and low.

"How long have you been up?" he asked, squeezing me tight. This is where I wanted to be my whole life and I'm finally here. Max was a horrible person. He never loved me. He never showed that he loved me.

"A little while...not long," I said, moving my hand up to his hair. He cut it. Now it is short. Him and Mitch got their hair cut together. I was mad at first because I really liked his long hair but once I saw him with his short hair I didn't really care that he cut it.

"Well what do you want for breakfast?" he asked, pushing my hair out of my face so he could see me better. His bright green eyes in the morning sun. He was a beauty in the morning. His voice was raspy but still soft. I love waking up next to him.

"I'm not really hungry" I said, getting up and sitting on Harry's hip. I left my hands on his chest. He rubbed his hands up and down my waist.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked, moving his hands higher to the back of my bra and putting his hands under it. His hands were cold but soft. He had no rings on his fingers.

"Well what are you thinking?" I asked, leaning down to him and started kissing him. I pulled away looking at him biting my bottom lip.

"Well I was thinking maybe we can..." he didn't finish his sentence leaning up and kissing my shoulder and started to take off my bra. He unhooked the strap in the back and pulled the bra off from the front. He threw it on the floor next to the bed and started to kiss up my neck. We haven't done anything since last time he let me sit back and feel pleasure while he worked down there.