(Y/N) Lionheart: (Komainu: Volcanion)

Overall Appearance:

Birth Date: July 27 (Leo)

Age: 18

Height: 181 cm

Hair: Maroon

Eyes: Bright Blue

(Y/N) Lionheart is a rather young adult of above-average height and neutral complexion. Muscular but lean, (Y/N) is athletically built and occasionally spars together with Maki. He has bright blue feline eyes with yellow markings over and behind them. His maroon colored hair is short and forms bangs that fall in front of his face. His canines are noticeably sharp.

Bearing the soul of one of the Komainu Volcanion, (Y/N) developed an additional pair of arms, which he usually keeps locked together forming a ring behind him. These arms possess three digit claws and are segmented by bright blue lines, with each segment bearing a single blue dot. These arms are used to absorb water and uses it to expel steam at superbly high pressure. It is said that this creature once blew away an entire mountain.

Personality:

Intelligent, slightly aloof, protective, enjoys reading, tends to speak very bluntly, deadpan sense of humor. Foul-mouthed on occasion.

When aggravated: Ruthless, aggressive, unyielding.

Famous line:

"I work hard and fast so I can sleep more".

Powers and Abilities:

Physical Prowess: Enhanced strength, endurance, and stamina. Proficient in hand to hand combat. Sharper Eyesight, capable of peering though any obstruction. Natural immunity to fire.

Third Generation Pyrokinetic: (Y/N) can generate high temperature flames from any part of his body. Uniquely, he can also unleash high temperature and high pressurized steam.

Techniques:

Fire Breath: (Y/N) breathes an intense stream of fire.

Nova Fist: (Y/N) coats his fist in flames unleashing a fiery punch.

Blaze Kick: With his foot enveloped in flames, (Y/N) launches a devastating kick.

Flare Blitz: Cloaks his entire body in flames charges the target.

*Blast Burn*: The target razed by a powerful and devastating fiery explosion.

*Blue Flare*: Engulfs his target in an intense, yet beautiful blue flames.

Spirit Geyser: (Y/N) thrusts his second pair of arms into the ground and unleashes powerful streams of high pressurized steam and water to erupt.

Jetstream: (Y/N) fires steam at high pressure granting him levitation and flight.

Misty Terrain: (Y/N) dispels a thick veil of mist to serve as cover for an escape, or for stealth.

*Hydro Cannon*: The target is blasted with a great volume of water launched with incredible pressure.

*Steam Eruption*: (Y/N) immerses the target in superheated stream.

Additional secret techniques yet to be revealed.

(Note: The moves with ** are his most powerful. Blast Burn and Blue Flare greatly accelerate Burning Out. Hydro Cannon and Stream Eruption uses up large quantities of water.)

Weaknesses:

Burnout: Unlike other pyrokinetics, continuous use of his ignition abilities doesn't cause overheating, instead he burns out. Burnout is a state where his pyrokinesis enters a cooldown period, rendering him unable to use his ignition abilities for a limited duration.   

Limited Water Source: When (Y/N) runs out of water the bright blues stripes on his second arms turn red. When this happens (Y/N) cannot use any of his water-based abilities until he refills it from another source. (Note: the water must be absorbed through his second arms)

Romantic Interest:

Maki Oze

Main Theme:

Author Speaking:

(Y/N) Lionheart will not be OP, but he is still a force of nature.