a little break

Luigi's POV

I was ready to take a nap.

Booette: um Luigi did you mean it when you said I was cute.

Luigi: yup.

Booette: are you dating someone.

Luigi: nope. Because I just don't think I am ready to date anybody.

Booette: why not.

Luigi: I just don't think I have what it takes to make a girlfriend happy.

She blushed and put on a mad face.

Booette: I disagree! You will make a wonderful boyfriend.

Luigi: I don't know.

Booette: be more confident in yourself.

Luigi: I will think about it. But I am just not ready for the responsibility.

Booette: *sigh* fine.

The clanking and banging from the lab is getting to me.

Luigi: hey booette can you eat me again.

Booette: why?

Luigi: I want to take a nap and there is to much noise coming from the lab.

Booette: well that would work my stomach blocks out all the sound besides my own voice and as a ghost I don't have a digestive system

Luigi: I could tell by the fact I was in space when I entered.

I climbed her with pillow in hands she opened her mouth as I jumped in and she swallowed me whole.

I was in the middle of space but felt relaxed.

Booette: *burp* eating you will never not be satisfying. You taste good.

Kinda concerning but I was ready to sleep so I didn't mind. So I close my eyes and slept.

E.gadd POV

Luigi worked so hard so with the money he collected I decided that I will make things easier on him. I will upgrade his charge to level two and have the darkligh last longer.

Queen Boo POV

Queen boo: no no no!

I just got word that my sister lost. The little brat can't do anything right maybe Luigi is a worthy adversary after all.

???: maybe you need some more help?

Queen boo: Jewbooel you never come to my aid.

I said to the boo who was looking at sine jewelry.

(Not mine)

Jewbooel: you are correct. But something in the hunted towers as sparked my interest so while I an hear might as well get rid of the new minice. To my jewelry hunting.

Queen boo: it is always about the those gems that are in every mansion.

Jewbooel: what can I say I love making them into status.

Queen boo: just go!

This was going to be a long night.