graveyard savor

Luigi's  POV

I was teleported to the gate and attached the pin wheels and used my poltergust to open the gate. I looked up the tree.

Luigi: all the way up there. I hope there is a shortcut of some kind. Don't want to climb all the way up.

I went in than jumped a little when the door closed behind me. I saw some stairs and went up to the left side and the stairs gave out as a fell a ghost came out and I had to suck him up. I went up the right then left and right again to hopefully avoid more falls but I was wrong had to go left twice. Ghost houses suck. I saw a tunnel.

Luigi: bingo.

As soon As I tried to walk to jaws came down. I screamed and fell back. There was a scary face on the door.

Luigi: that almost took my hand off.

I opened my duel scream.

Luigi: ello. E.gadd I got a problem.

E.gadd: don't worry. My toad helper should have the key. Find a way to the graveyard.

Of course, it had the be a graveyard. Why can't it be a non-scary place. I closed the duel scream and used a spider web to get down. And collect some money and gems. I burned a spiderweb and went deep underground and found a door in a tree trunk that sent me up to a crow statue. 

Luigi: man this place is scary.

I went up to a small building. I saw a toad in a painting. I used the Darklight to free him but his eyes were blank. and he was shaking but nocked out.

E.gadd: we can not get the key with him like that. sonny take him to the basement where you got on of the pinwheel parts. there is a pixelator there that will send the toad to my lab.

I did as told but on my way three ghost girls with mirrors.

Lucinda: hiya

the small one said.

Belinda: now aren't you a cute one?

the slim green one said as she waved I waved back just to be nice.

Herlinda: I am more into older men.

the fat one said. she had a scare over one of her eyes.

Belinda: well time for him to face the reflections. let's get the job done.

they circle me. I tried to flash one. but the mirror made this backfire. then they rushed me.

Belinda: not a smart one are you hun? 

she laughed as the small one dropped the mirror from her face to join in. I quickly flashed the small one. she dragged me around as the other two tried to hit me to shake me off. I sucked the little one up. the last two kept coming but the slim one was flashed when she was about to swing his mirror down as it left her face exposed. as she dragged me around I was at no risk the big on was too slow to catch up to us. she was gone into the poltergust. the last one put the mirror over her face and wouldn't move it.

 Herlinda: can't flash me. 

Luigi: meet my little friend. 

I threw toad at her and it broke her mirror 

Herlinda: oh no. 

I started sucking. her pull was too strong  I grabbed toad to try and add more weight but she still pulled us. she went into a coffin forcing us to break throw it. the gravity allowed me to get closer and suck her up. I landed on my face then toad landed on me. I checked the map.  

Luigi: it was a long fall but it got me to where I needed to go.

I took toad to the pixelator. 

E.gadd: I can only do one at a time so send toad. then I will sed the pixlator after you.